New 50 Single "Fully Loaded Clip" produced by Havoc!! 7 Links

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Good looking..

lol @ the chorus....he is begging for attention just by simply name dropping like that...expect big numbers again...Homie is smart and nobody is really trying to shut him up...

lol @ his Trina and Wayne comment...

Apr 12, 2004
Train1983 said:
Good looking..

lol @ the chorus....he is begging for attention just by simply name dropping like that...expect big numbers again...Homie is smart and nobody is really trying to shut him up...

lol @ his Trina and Wayne comment...
i know he is doing way too much callin out and tellin everybody bidness i know the diss records are comin soon from alot of those artist.

Feb 8, 2003
June is just around the corner. 50 betta go stir up some controversy to get his name circulating if not this album wont do good like he wants it too. Bc Everyone is tired of G Unit so he gotta do something fast or push the release date back

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
sactownrepBP said:
i know he is doing way too much callin out and tellin everybody bidness i know the diss records are comin soon from alot of those artist.
im not feelin the name droppin which makes the hook a lil boring. other than that the verses are solid. beat could be better. i dont think he should put this on the album.

Feb 17, 2006
i hope i never have to hear that song again

i will be in a state of self-loathing for months now because i made myself listen to that whole song

if this how 50 think he gonna save g-unit, he's the dumbest motherfucker alive

if my ears had eyes, listening to that shit would make me want to gouge them out

my headphones have been tainted by that song...he should pay me for new ones

it's obvious he's trying to go back to the old days and bring back more grimy shit because he also got that straight to the bank song on his myspace, but the problem is he aint in the street anymore and he aint got no respect in the street...he's a fucking loser who fucked himself over as far as respect goes...he's lucky he got money or else he'd still be gettin his ass shot on the block

Apr 12, 2004
Checkmate Muzik said:
im not feelin the name droppin which makes the hook a lil boring. other than that the verses are solid. beat could be better. i dont think he should put this on the album.
i agree the song is not strong enough to make the album.

Apr 20, 2005
so is Camron also wearing the snitch jacket as well. I'm sure dipset fanatics will say no.

50 will sell though. Regardless of whatever shit he got going on. I will be surprised if he doesnt sell more than Jay-z. He prolly aint gonna sell 5-10 million though. But thats almost impossible now.

Feb 19, 2006
50 will sell though. Regardless of whatever shit he got going on. I will be surprised if he doesnt sell more than Jay-z. He prolly aint gonna sell 5-10 million though. But thats almost impossible now.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^
for real

Feb 23, 2003
8FIVE8 said:
so is Camron also wearing the snitch jacket as well. I'm sure dipset fanatics will say no.

50 will sell though. Regardless of whatever shit he got going on. I will be surprised if he doesnt sell more than Jay-z. He prolly aint gonna sell 5-10 million though. But thats almost impossible now.
THE NEW 50CENT WILL SELL ATLEAST 5 MILLION... HIS OVERSEAS FANS WILL BUY IT EVEN IF NOBODY IN THE STATES DO... MASSACRE SOLD 5 MILL IN THE US AND 4.8 MILL OVERSEAS...