new 50 cent diss by cbo and yuk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2003
that shit is off the hook..whats craccin to the wcm..its featuring bang em smurf..that nigga that was in the first 50 cent dvd..shit is off the hook..cbo and yuk got off on 50...i heard it at westcoast2k.net...holla

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
50 CENT HAS BEEN EXPOSED....NIGGAZ IZ TIRED OF HEARIN THIS WHININ ASS NIGGAZ POSE TO BE HARD,STILL CRYIN BOUT GETTIN SHOT....WE FUCK WIT NIGGAZ WHO WAZ IN THA G-UNIT AND KNO THA NIGGAZ 50 WELL...THEY WAZ THE ONES HOLDIN HIM DOWN,THEY WAZ THA ONES WHO WASZ GUN BUSTIN..MY NIGGA BANGEM SMURF WAZ A G-UNIT GENERAL,TILL HE CAUGHT A BEEF AND 50 LEFT HIM FOR DEAD,AFTER HE BUSTED HIS GUNZ SO LLOYD BANKS COULD CONTINUE BREATHIN...

Aug 26, 2002
I got shot 9 times, that nigga need a hug

Yukmouth is the official West coast King and C-bo is like the holding down Colin Powell's position.................that shit was hard period ..I got bitches from the block that look better then Vicia Fox, oh shit ........

Jun 9, 2003
i'm wit the mob 100% i told my cuzzin from nutty blocc about the song..he ask me, is that tracc gone be on the thuglordz album or a mixtape..but i will admit lloyd banks is sicc wit on the flow...all his mixtapes...that song is the shit

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
yeah this song is hard as fuck... Is the thuglordz album gonna be filled with tracks like this? spray yoself style...?

Jan 22, 2004
Why do c-bo and yuk torment people? let 50 cent rap. if he wasnt famous you wouldnt talk about him. c-bo you are truly a bully. and yukmouth needs to get picked on. C-bo first you talk about master p, then 50 cent????Nobody cares about this street shit. people just want to listen to music, dance and have a good time. They dont want to hear songs about cripping, shooting, bay area, sac???duh duh duh dddhh ddddhh....and so on.
c-bo you are 30 sumthing years old grow up.. you are talented although your b.s. has got to stop.just my perception.

Nov 25, 2002
TEODORO NGUEMA said:
Why do c-bo and yuk torment people? let 50 cent rap. if he wasnt famous you wouldnt talk about him. c-bo you are truly a bully. and yukmouth needs to get picked on. C-bo first you talk about master p, then 50 cent????Nobody cares about this street shit. people just want to listen to music, dance and have a good time. They dont want to hear songs about cripping, shooting, bay area, sac???duh duh duh dddhh ddddhh....and so on.
c-bo you are 30 sumthing years old grow up.. you are talented although your b.s. has got to stop.just my perception.
you gay aint you? be honest..

i think that shit is funny.. Props -2- Yuk and Bo