New 50 Cent Diss (Audio Inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2002
www.5150xo.com
I dont think that was the point. I know scrill and i he has real hate for both 50 and lil john. I dont know why and i ant sayin its right. But scrill can out flow both 50 and lil john and the song is tight. Scrill has already made a pretty good name for himself and i know he aint stupid enough to think this one song is going to push him into the spot light or make him a big star.

Aug 7, 2002
he must be stupid and copyin off of yukmouth n dem just to continue on or whatever...why the fuck does he even mention lil jon lil jon makes music for fun...disses are stupid only fun when ya doin a competition or whatever...and it's gettin old...

Nov 24, 2002
www.5150xo.com
i dont think hes stupid. he would be stupid if he thought this would bring him any fame or whatever. hes just a artist saying what he feels. I think the song is dope personaly and i like lil john. i dont care for 50 but i loved the beat and scrill got spits.

Feb 8, 2003
Why he gonna diss Lil Jon one of the most respected business man in music today. Dude career is over brefore it starts. I hate when a nigga disses another nigga because he is doing bigger thangs you gets no respect for that.

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
Whoever said lil jon can rap...he even admitts that he cant rap...why do u think he just gets on hooks...ya boy can flow, but soo can xxxxxxxxxxx amount of other artist out there. it's all about an image and being consistant with making hits....we'll see if ya boy can make hits....and jon and 50 dont just make hit songs, they make hit records

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
I hate when nobody's try to come up off dissing big people. That shit is so weak. Me and my niggaz got REAL beef with a couple well known rappers but you won't hear about it on a cd but you saw us gettin' in they ass at the club. Tell ya boy to get on some real shit. Well since I talked shit now I guess he has a reason to diss us. Good fuckin' luck, lol.

Nov 24, 2002
www.5150xo.com
Yall just missin the point. He aint tryin to come up off dissin 50 or lil jon. He dont like em for whatever reason and made a song about it. He is not promoting this record. I am. He is a artist on my label. He has no say so on what songs i choose to promote and i choose to promote this song because it is the one out of three songs that the radio stations are showing love to and playing. He dont care one way or another. He writes the music, makes the music then performs the music. I can post up several other songs where he is not dissing anyone and you can see he consitant in his flows and quality. and Danja why would he make a diss song twords you. He dont even know you exsist. you are just a no name like the rest of us.

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
PainLoc said:
Yall just missin the point. He aint tryin to come up off dissin 50 or lil jon. He dont like em for whatever reason and made a song about it. He is not promoting this record. I am. He is a artist on my label. He has no say so on what songs i choose to promote and i choose to promote this song because it is the one out of three songs that the radio stations are showing love to and playing. He dont care one way or another. He writes the music, makes the music then performs the music. I can post up several other songs where he is not dissing anyone and you can see he consitant in his flows and quality. and Danja why would he make a diss song twords you. He dont even know you exsist. you are just a no name like the rest of us.
My point exactly, diss someone on your level to try to play major league ball when you're still in the minors. Yeah post up some of the other songs and try to get fans off real musical talent other than a pointless diss. The Pastor Troy thing ain't workin' no more dirty, sorry. Yo lil' label got a website or something?

Feb 24, 2004
SHIT INA BUCKET

:siccness: :siccness: THIS YOUNG $POOK OUT THAT BIG NORTENO CALIFA GANG REPPIN 916: HOW YOU CAN TALK SHIT when yall look like a bunch of young-but-washed-up hungry-n-starving- artists coming from wherever u r & WHEN 50 WUZ A NO BODY just LIKE YOU WHEN HE STARTED OUT....SO HE DISSED EVERY1 IN THE GAME (LIKE THIS NIG IS DOIN) AND NOW LOOK WHERE HE IS. YOU ALL CrABS IN A BUCKET. Nz UP

Nov 24, 2002
www.5150xo.com
Daynja,

Yeah we got a website. And i posted up another song by scrill on the site.
Thats O.K By Scrillion Capone, Lil D and Byrd
I stepped away from the situation today and looked at it. I can see why people think he's trying to make a name off this song. But its because of how im promoting the song. its not because he sat down and planned to make a name of this song. as an artitst he wrote a song about something he felt. no differant then he does any other song. Its not like he made the song with the intention of becoming a millionair off it. He has put out an album in california with his brother on Family records that is still selling quite well. As i stated before he has opened for over 20 major artists. He has a vision and he signed with my company because we share his vision. We all understand the hard work and grind that has to go into this. We also understand that he, as well as most others on the label, will never be much more then regional stars. We are o.k with that. And we are definitly o.k with the bread we will get off that. Scrill dont feel like he is in the minors. He feels like he is a grown man and no man stands above him. Thats the way everyman should feel.

Sep 9, 2004
Myname said:
:siccness: :siccness: THIS YOUNG $POOK OUT THAT BIG NORTENO CALIFA GANG REPPIN 916: HOW YOU CAN TALK SHIT when yall look like a bunch of young-but-washed-up hungry-n-starving- artists coming from wherever u r & WHEN 50 WUZ A NO BODY just LIKE YOU WHEN HE STARTED OUT....SO HE DISSED EVERY1 IN THE GAME (LIKE THIS NIG IS DOIN) AND NOW LOOK WHERE HE IS. YOU ALL CrABS IN A BUCKET. Nz UP
HA HA HA. WTF dog dont emberess yourself or your hood anymore retard