Never heared of him... have you? i like

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
^should check him out. his album reminds of vakill hence there both from chicago. my fav song is "LSD". this is 2003 release sounds like it was release 95'. how come no buzz... after getting 4 spins i label this a sleeper classic. i dl it off the internet. i would like to know who produced the beats. sound of the whole album fits the album cover which was the reason i download it lol the album cover was catchy.

Feb 8, 2003
cbrennan04 said:
^should check him out. his album reminds of vakill hence there both from chicago. my fav song is "LSD". this is 2003 release sounds like it was release 95'. how come no buzz... after getting 4 spins i label this a sleeper classic. i dl it off the internet. i would like to know who produced the beats. sound of the whole album fits the album cover which was the reason i download it lol the album cover was catchy.

Ill soar the net for it and def check it out. It might have gotten slept on bc it was more of a local release. Was this a indy release?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
if this is the freestyling juice, then yeah, that foo is raw.....well...was raw...I got a molemen record with him on a track and vakill on another....and another 12" with him & rhymefest.....

Dec 2, 2004
no?^ i slept on vakills album for a year. didn't think to much of it when i first played him but it grew on to me. i popped this in and i was feeling every track from the start. no skips.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
cbrennan04 said:
no?^ i slept on vakills album for a year. didn't think to much of it when i first played him but it grew on to me. i popped this in and i was feeling every track from the start. no skips.
we talkin about worst fears confirmed or the darkest cloud?

Dec 17, 2005
cbrennan04 said:
worst fears confirmed.

i never listened to darkest cloud... is it better then worst fears confirmed? if you got it would be awesome if you hooked me up.
Yes it is...... I don't have a link for you right now though.

And yeah, I heard of Juice through Vakill (and he was on the Molemen's newest album). I've never listened to a full CD of his before though.....