NEVA LEGAL HOODSTARZ "HOOD REALITY"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
anybody have info on when this album is droppin? Dem Hoodstarz droppin nothin but hits. from cant leave rap alone, to hot chick, to thats whats up and now grown man (traxamillion killin shit), that album needs to drop asap! they had some slaps when they were on kmel promoting their album. sean t had some clean ass beats on there too.

Mar 26, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
Scocious they not droppin til the first quarter. I did Hot young chick, Can't leave rap alone and Came a long way, this other cat from the Atl did thas was up and Trax did Grown man on. Me and the Hoodstars just finished a mixtape called Get Gone & Lawless Radio feat. Lawless & Get Gone artist so be lookin for that mayne soon.....

Apr 25, 2002
right on for the info. the deal is with warner bros right? them boys is tight. their buzz should be a lot bigger than it is in the bay.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That is sick that a major distro deal. Neva Legal deserves all the shine they get. They have never dissapointed me with anything they have released.

I can't wait on the new album and the Get Gone/Lawless mixtape.

Nuttkace

May 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Alot of people aint ready for this Rogish movement, but trust me yall, after hearing new shit from the Hoodstars, King Cydal, Sean T, Mac & Ak and my GTA niggaz, just to give yall a fair warning, we finna give yall trunks a nice rogish stompdown somethin' horrible. Everybody support my Lawless family & request that Grown Man On by Dem Hoodstars on 106.1KMEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!