Netflix Movie Recommendation Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
After watching the series, it started really good and strong but jumped the shark a couple of times on season 2. Really disappointed with that.
yeah its a shame what happend to season 2
but the last episode is one of my favorites tho
the movie is really good too

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yeah its a shame what happend to season 2
but the last episode is one of my favorites tho
the movie is really good too
Yeah I saw the movie not too long after, I really liked it. I think the problem was Lynch let the other writers & directors have too much free reign and they went from using Lynch's camp/cheeky approach to being plain cheesy. I think if he would have been a bit more involved it could have been one of the best shows on TV period.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Enter the void.
i was reading the plot and what the fuck?? lol

The view then drops to Linda and Alex, who take a taxi to a Tokyo love hotel and have sex. Oscar moves between hotel rooms and observes several other couples having sex in various positions. Each couple emanates a pulsating electric-like glow from their genitals. Oscar enters Alex's head and witnesses the sex with Linda from Alex's point of view. He then travels inside Linda's vagina to witness Alex's thrusting, then observes his ejaculation and follows the semen into the fertilisation of his sister's ovum. The final scene is shot from the perspective of a baby being born to Oscar's mother. According to the director, this is a flashback to Oscar's birth in the form of a false memory.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enter_The_Void#cite_note-denofgeek-1

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
that vice's guide to travel shit was a good recommendation, thanks. i watched the liberia and north korea episodes and that shit was pretty captivating and shocking. i love this shit, it gives me appreciation for life and makes me feel more human. all my friends hate shit like this though, i watched it with a couple people and got the same ol "man this shit is horrible, it makes me want to just kill myself or just say fuck it and nuke the world cause we're fucked". i guess what im blabbering about is if you're the type of person who would rather just bury your head in the sand and ignore human nature and the state of humanity today then skip this shit. if you want raw, shocking powerful documented reality then check this out.

i also checked out The Whites of West Virginia or whatever that shit was called. another good recommendation. shit was hilarious to me and kind of illuminated the welfare culture to me from a fresh perspective, and the inherent consequences that come from abusing the system and how the "entitled free ride attitude" is a part of that abuse of the system, a system that is destructive and actually causes great harm to many of those who its intended to help. it also illuminated the problems that come to cities from large outside interests who decide to leave once the money is made. but same as above, the reactions from people i watched it with were more of the "people are fucked, we should just run away from the united states cause things are broken" type of attitude as above. so once again, if you dont like raw unfiltered reality with a crude dose of grit and shock, pass this up.

Props: [-KoRp$-]559

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
KASPAR KARR,STREET THIEF...OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT...IS PRETTY DOPE...THIS FOOL LETS THESE DUDES DO A DOCUMENTARY ON HIS CRIMES AND SHIT...WITHOUT GIVING UP TOO MUCH OR SPOILING IT...KASPAR KARR GOTS HIS SHIT DOWN SICK,PULLING LICKS,AND MAKING LOOT...I KNOW ALOT OF GOOD CROOKS,BURGLARS,AND GANGSTERS. BUT THIS FOOL STRAIGHT LACED UP GAME, AND SHOWED CRIMINAL GENIUS WITH HIS CRAFT...THEN OF COURSE THE WHOLE TWIST COMES IN AND THROWS A CURVE BALL AT THE ENDING OF THE MOVIE.

I WATCHED IT A FEW TIMES JUST TO SOAK IT...AND I DIG THE FLICK EVEN IF IT GOTS A FEW POTHOLES IN THE STORY...WORTH THE WATCH IF YOU LIKE INDEPENDENT FILMS AND MOVIES ABOUT CRIME...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
KASPAR KARR,STREET THIEF...OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT...IS PRETTY DOPE...THIS FOOL LETS THESE DUDES DO A DOCUMENTARY ON HIS CRIMES AND SHIT...WITHOUT GIVING UP TOO MUCH OR SPOILING IT...KASPAR KARR GOTS HIS SHIT DOWN SICK,PULLING LICKS,AND MAKING LOOT...I KNOW ALOT OF GOOD CROOKS,BURGLARS,AND GANGSTERS. BUT THIS FOOL STRAIGHT LACED UP GAME, AND SHOWED CRIMINAL GENIUS WITH HIS CRAFT...THEN OF COURSE THE WHOLE TWIST COMES IN AND THROWS A CURVE BALL AT THE ENDING OF THE MOVIE.

I WATCHED IT A FEW TIMES JUST TO SOAK IT...AND I DIG THE FLICK EVEN IF IT GOTS A FEW POTHOLES IN THE STORY...WORTH THE WATCH IF YOU LIKE INDEPENDENT FILMS AND MOVIES ABOUT CRIME...
watched this too the other day. i thought it was alright but overall it just wasnt believable. it came off as being a movie and not a documentary. obviously its a movie and not a documentary but if youre playing something off as a documentary i think you have to do a little bit better job

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
ITS FAR FROM PERFECT...THEY SORTA BLEW THE CONCEPT...OF BEING A DOCUMENTARY NEAR THE END...
BUT ITS ACTUALLY WELL RESEARCHED...ITS LIKE THEY GOT LAZY OR HAD A HARD TIME FIGURING OUT HOW TO END THE FLICK.
BETTER THAN ALOT OF SHIT THATS BEING PUT OUT RIGHT NOW.

Sep 25, 2005
I just watched this movie called the wave it's instant streaming. It's pretty good, a German adaptation of another movie from 81 of the same name. A high school teacher does a social experiment on his students to show how nazism rose to power by subtly introducing fascist elements in his class. Before long the experiment gets out of control. It's corny at times but the underlying theme is interesting. Based on a true story that happened in California in the late 60s I think. Look it up.

Sep 25, 2005
Oh yeah Wild boyz has Steve o and the other guy from jackass going around the world doing fucked up shit and fucking with wild animals. Good shit. Its a series. And for some real extreme shit check out ultimate predator which is a doc about manny puig who is the alligator hunter guy in the jackass series. Him and his buddy fuck with deadly animals in the swamps and ocean in Florida. It's fucking nuts, he tackles gators, catches rides on sharks, his buddy films all his exploits underwater. They dont use any protective gear. At one point they wrasse gators in the swamp in the middle of the night with no lights. Shit is probably some of the most extreme I've ever seen.

Mar 21, 2009
I just watched this movie called the wave it's instant streaming. It's pretty good, a German adaptation of another movie from 81 of the same name. A high school teacher does a social experiment on his students to show how nazism rose to power by subtly introducing fascist elements in his class. Before long the experiment gets out of control. It's corny at times but the underlying theme is interesting. Based on a true story that happened in California in the late 60s I think. Look it up.
we did that in 7th grade in mr. allen's class then we watched the movie. barely remember it but i remember it getting perty strange and disturbing the way we were acting. but we were also in 7th grade and didn't understand anything