Nelly Why You Aint Call Me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
But Tech N9ne and Vell B are cousins... that never stopped them.
Very true...Its cool to me that Tech would point that out but I dont see how them being related will help him. Im sure Nelly has lots of family that can "rap" and wants to get at him to put them on lol....Tech dosent need that shit but It would be cool for 2 cats from the MO do a song together.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Tech's collaborated with numerous "MO cats," MLK was filled with them. He's even collaborated with "MO cats" from the other side of the state. (C4 Entertainment)

Nov 7, 2006
just got off the phone with tech,trav and someone else important all at the same time and it's official. Tech N9ne is Nelly's father. yep remember that Freaky song where he talks about his first? well thats where nelly came from.

Apr 8, 2006
www.vinylacedecals.com
^^^LMAO.

I was wondering the same thing too.

It's shit like this why I like Tech's music. It makes you really listen to what he's sayin' and you want to understand the meaning of his stuff.

I love it the way you can analyze his lines and pick up new ish all the time the same thing prob holds him back with a mainstream crowd that wants to here a dope beat with a easily recitible chorus