NELLY-NELLYVILLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This is not a NELLY bashing post. I actually like THE ROC THE MIC remix, HOT IN HERE, and that other single a lil bit. BUT, I listened to snippets of his album off cdnow and I don't see how anyone can listen to him for more than a few tracks. I'm happy for his pockets but he is annoying like JA RULE. Holla......

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Yeah, Cant paper hate. He got his couple hits (hits!) I dont know about tha bandaids n spit tho- :p Keep it skrill though- I copped Nellyville. He's comin up fa sho! He cant really sing. Yeah he gets annoying after a awhile. Theres about 4 cool tracks

2sick

Nelly is for stupid scary white people. KRS1 is for Ghetto Teachers
and Black Power

Jun 1, 2002
That one song "On The Grind" has a nice ass beat. Nelly really ain't that bad.
I think 2sick just got a computer and is going through the whole "Internet Gangster" thang. It's alright my brotha let it out. It's not your fault.

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
MY NELLY THOUGHTZ....

I realize that there aren't too many Nelly fans amongst these boardz, but my two centz ont he matter is that i appreciate what Nelly's music can do to a HOUSE PARTY OR CLUB SCENE.......

the second a nelly track comes on, i see a lot of women shaking that ass and to me personally, there aint nothing wrong with some BIG OL' JUGS FLOPPN' around in my face.....

I think the dood's got some good party trackz.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
naw dogg, you gotta represent for tha sett homie, put in work, how can you do that with some fake shit like nelly, that shit aint real, i wanna hear real shit like killing a hundred people and getting away with it, i wanna hear some shit we aint heard yet, like coming up in the ghetto from nothing, slangin keys, bustin caps, clockin a grip, pimpin hoes, i mean, is it just me or can you name 100 cats that sound just like nelly? so what if he brought something totally new to the game. that aint shit. you know, im sorry i just need something that comes a little closer to my white suburban fanta.... i mean lifestyle of being a gangster. not enough rappers talk about being a thug, we need more killers pimps and dealers!!!!!

p.s. i wonder how krs likes nelly's balls bouncing off his chin!!!