NELLY LEADS BOYCOTT OF NEW NELLY CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2002
www.kochentertainment.com
This whole thing started when KRS made a song and he said something like " .. y'all think you're #1..." and Nelly thought that that was a personal diss to him. However KRS, being the "preacher of hip hop" went to Nelly and told him that it wasn't about him and that it was about all the pop rappers that are out now. (Ja Rule, Nelly, etc.)

However Mr. St Louis didn't believe him so on a remix of the "Roc Da Mic" song by Freeway, Nelly actually does make a little comeback towards KRS saying that "..you're the first rapper to get a rappers pension.." and "..you just beggin' for please please just one more hit.." So Nelly did bring about this battle.

KRS, never one to let a battle go, has just release a new song I think is called "Over here" in which he DESTORYS Nelly. You can hear it on the new DJ Kay Slay CD and the new Rollin On Dubs CD.

Now think about it. Stop all the notebook raps for Nelly, and throw him into the arena against KRS. Who'd win? And those saying that this is KRS just trying to get his name out and "be popular" again...When was the last time you saw him on the cover of The Source or on TRL? Not anytime recently. Now who watched some of TRL yesterday? Who has the new issue of the Source? Who is blowing all this stuff up? Who's release date for his album is coming up on June 24th? Who?... Exactly..

Just looking out for the old school..

koncept

Apr 25, 2002
Nah... It started when KRS took offense to lines in #1... Probably cuz KRS is always talkin about what's real hip hop and KRS's album been floppin for a while now... He's trying to revive his dead ass career by pulling the biggest hater move of all time, but he's losing his own fans for it instead.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
yea i remember a fat bitch name MS. MELODY married the BUM krs one.. that shit was old school yall remember about ms.melody??

krs to me is KRS-NONE

M

MrFreeze

TRAGIC LOSSES said:
I WILL SUPPORT THE BOYCOTT TO THE FULLEST.....I HATE THAT WEAK SHIT.....IF PEOPLE WOULD STOP BUYING BULLSHIT,COMPANIES WOULD HAVE TO PROMOTE THE REAL SHIT...
unfortunately they wont. and sorry to say you supporting the boycott wont do alot since im pretty sure you werent gonna buy the album anyway. people like nelly will continue to make whatever sells plain and simple. we cant do much to change it.

Apr 25, 2002
KRS is an old ass washed up worthless rapper who is probably sucking Nelly's dick to get him to start a diss war with him so KRS can sell 100 more records. I didn't even listen to the Real Audio but obviously if he wants to boycott Nelly for talkin bad about women and gives props to Dre and Snoop it shows that this war is total bullshit. KRS obviously picked someone who he can beat on the mic to make him look good.......why not pick Eminem? He talks about hoes, sluts, even murdering them. KRS is a sorry excuse for an artist and I just revoked his Hip Hop Hall of Fame pass.

Edit: PS. Fuck Nelly Too :)

Apr 25, 2002
MrFreeze said:

unfortunately they wont. and sorry to say you supporting the boycott wont do alot since im pretty sure you werent gonna buy the album anyway. people like nelly will continue to make whatever sells plain and simple. we cant do much to change it.
I WASN'T JUST TALKIN BOUT ME....IF NELLY ONLY SOLD 100,000 THIS TIME,HE WOULD BE DROPPED FROM THE LABEL AND GONE.....

May 26, 2002
Yaw need to have respect for that black man....I cant believe some of the shit you nuts is posting...KRS-1 is one of the reasons you idoits are listening to rap now....No respect for the old school at all......Straight newjacks...No respects at all...Fools talking about he just trying to start a beef.....I dont think you guys have heard of the word "Integrity?" Learn some respect and wipe the snot out of your noses....
If there was no KRS-1... Half of you fools would be listening to some alternative rock n roll or something....

May 13, 2002
FUCK KRS AND ALL THAT BATTLING SHIT THATS HOW MUTHAFUCCAS GET SHOT NOT EVERYONE IS INTO THAT SHIT,HE NEEDS TO GET UP ON HIS OWN SHIT AND STOP HATIN ON FOOLS MAKIN MONEY-SAME FOR ALL YOU YOUNG MUTHAFUCCAS THAT SAY YOUR SHIT IS TIGHT MOST YALL DONT KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE A TIGHT ALBUM DO SOME HOME WORK

LESSON 1.STUDY OAKLAND RAPPERS-MOST HAVE BEEN ON A MAJOR LABEL AND OVER 30 GOLD +PLAQUES FIND OUT HOW THEY DID IT

KEV-SKI AMGMUSIC 1993-

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
^^^

Nawww, that's str8 bullshit right there. I never heard of KRS-1 until the mid 90's...If you gonna say some shit like that, say it about The Sugar Hill Gang...'cause without KRS-1...Hip-Hop would still exist. Fuck it, I wouldn't listen to Rap if it weren't for N.W.A, Ice-T, and all the real folks...that hip-hop shit didn't impress the masses as much as that gangsta shit.

You have hip-hoppers spittin rhymes about Kaopectate (Hear Rapper's Delight), then you got people speakin' on real life...which one inspired you most? When you can touch people with your art, you are an artist...

Hip-Hop is Entertainment, Rap is ART...there IS a difference, if you don't believe me, play NWA in one stereo, and play Grandmaster Flash in the other...then tell me who is the Leonardo Davinci and who is the Groucho Marx....

I

Ima kill yo ass

^^^ shut yo nerdy ass up

u aint heard of krs till the mid 90s? lol

get yo dumbass off this board, along with them other dumb ass hoes on here like ladynuttdrinkloc

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
^^^^

I don't like the same shit as you, oh well...go back to school and learn how to respect another man's opinion...

Didn't know about him til the Mid-90's, that's real talk homie...what the fuck you know about me? Not a damn thang, so don't try to speak on it...that's bitch shit