Nelly got #1 on the billboard chart that bastard

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
It took a strong rapper to dethrone Eminem on The Billboard 200 and that's just what Nelly is.

The Band-Aided artist's sophomore album, Nellyville, debuts at No. 1 with 714,114 in sales, knocking Eminem's The Eminem Show out of the top spot after an impressive five-week run. The Eminem Show moves down a notch to No. 2, selling another 307,790 in the past week.

Rap fans not only picked up Nelly's new one, but the third album from Noreaga, under the N.O.R.E. moniker and titled God's Favorite, which debuts at No. 3, and the debut album from female hip-hopper Truth Hurts. Her Truthfully Speaking, takes the No. 5 position.

Fuck Nelly damn i hate him.

Apr 25, 2002
I wish some of these artists on here were rakin' in album sales like that. Hopefully if they keep that hustle on it'll happen. As the homie T-1 says "Maybe in the Future"......

Jun 16, 2002
Real rap fans dont buy his album anyway
It's them little 12-year-old girls that pee in their panties everytime they see that fuckhead on TV
or maybe them wanna be hardcore whiggas who just started listening to rap they all run to the record store to pick up his shit besides the nsync album

....P.S. sorry if I offended anyone

May 21, 2002
What kind of homo has justin timberlake on his album?

he practically sings anyway i dont think he can be considered rap anymore.

Hes got beef with KRS 1, hopefully Kris will bum rush his shows him and throw him off stage, pm dawn style.

May 7, 2002
Young AKayser said:
Real rap fans dont buy his album anyway
It's them little 12-year-old girls that pee in their panties everytime they see that fuckhead on TV
You're right. Females is the ones buying most of the albums...females is the ones calling in to request shit on Total Request LIve and 106 E Park and so on...

May 2, 2002
Mak Deniro said:
What kind of homo has justin timberlake on his album?

he practically sings anyway i dont think he can be considered rap anymore.

Hes got beef with KRS 1, hopefully Kris will bum rush his shows him and throw him off stage, pm dawn style.
Aint you heard You Dont Really Want It?

Its KRS' newest Nelly diss.. He fuckin shits on that commercial ass pathetic excuse for a rapper.