Need Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFO ON WHEN THEsE CDs COMIN OUT....

sAVAGE LOC N LIL. MENACE-sAVIOsO
E.C.C.R.-NORTHERN EXPOZURE 7
sLEEPY sANTINO-NORTHERN LIFE sTYLE 2
-NORTHsIDE KINGPIN
-WEsTBAY sOLDIERZ
RECOGNIZE ENT.-JUNEY, A GEE FROM TC

AND
BIG TONE-sLY sLICK N WICKED

x4Lowrider said:
ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFO ON WHEN THEsE CDs COMIN OUT....

sLEEPY sANTINO-NORTHERN LIFE sTYLE 2
-NORTHsIDE KINGPIN
-WEsTBAY sOLDIERZ
a$ far a$ the WESTBAY SOLDIERS group album, it'$ highly unlikely that the album will drop due to the pa$$ing of our loved one (RIP LIL DUCE AKA CHINO) but a$ for the other album$, i know $leepy $antino will drop em!

Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
TO ANSWER YOUR ? ABOUT NORTHSIDE KINGPIN AND NORTHERN LIFESTYLE 2 I'M UP IN THE AIR ABOUT DROPPIN THOSE SO THERE IT IS NOT FOR SURE THEY WILL DROP. AS FAR AS WHAT YOU MIGHT SEE NEXT, A SOLO IS IN THE WORKS ON MAD DOGS DOG EAT DOG PRODUCTIONS LABEL AS WELL AS PROBABLY ANOTHER SOLO DROPPED ON MY OWN LABEL. AFTER THAT NORTHERN LIFESTYLE 2 MIGHT COME HOMIE BUT WE'LL SEE....

Aug 20, 2003
THE STRANGULATION 2 WILL BE OUT AT THE END OF THE YEAR.UP NEXT MY SOLO SMOKIELOCO "A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE" WILL DROP SEPT 1ST 2006 GUNNA BE STRAIT FIRE....

Feb 8, 2006
THANKZ 4 ALL THE INFO, IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY MORE INFO ON UPCOMING CD's OR DATEs POST IT UP sO I COULD KNOW HOW MUCH TO sAVE CAUsE THERE's ALOT OF CD's I HAVE TO GET, EsPECIALLY AFTER BEIGN JACKED FROM ALL THE ONEs I HAD.

Nov 22, 2005
Pistol-Cee said:
who said weztbay soldierz aint dropping no more az i recall i waznt at dat meeting what u think santino should we still drop it i say yeah how bout ya what ya think
FUCK YEAHHHHH. DATS A CD EVERYONE on da WEST everyone Would buy.Its about time some tight gangsta ass WEST BAY shit was droped Got too many people thinking the 650 is only Pacifica, Thanks P-town drunks!!!And thinking only people like furious and kobo are coming out the west. But them fools aint shit. Good shit Pistol cee, i got a Dub on that.
Only make sure that you have at least one artist from every city.
Dont forget about Redwood and Mateo. Ayyy and you know what would be Gangsta as fuck. Do it big and drop a DVD wit it.Fuck it why not. SHow em da west bay. Ahhhhhhhh, that shit would be hard. Fuck it, do it. if gay ass faggs like mr capone e can drop back to back dvd/cds and shit, then fuck yeah u can do it too and hella better, hella . Thats alittle project, i know but, Y not??? ya know!!!!! Might just quaddruple sales and shit, And make one Track that jumps on the hyphy movement. Fuck it, mineswell try to milk this hyphy shit for what its worth. Might end up on the radio ya know. Like a latin go dumb song. But a RADIO one ya know. Youll expand to a broader audience and i thinks thats what its about cause theres more money in that shit. Anyways happy 420.

May 10, 2004
gangsta vago
nortelation vol. 2
northern bangers vol. 1
tito b $ sav-lyfe - chip stackin pistol packin
ill fons c.note - mob scholars
unknown - verbal assault
unknown & venomous - 209-illation 2
firebreathers
raza loca - northern insanity
n-sanity - livin what was written rerelease
new n-sanity
lil wyno - endangered species
minority militia 3
speedy loc - life and times of speedy loc
speedy loc - ghetto ballin comp.
mr. bugzy
truest
14 caliber - throw backs
konvict - till death do us part
keek dogg - lifes the pits
mr. nacho - lyrical dope
hoodlumz - hoodlum holiday
profit nick - street incarceration
all the stack your grip and other platinum dope releases

anyone got any info on these?

Aug 22, 2005
westbaygiant said:
FUCK YEAHHHHH. DATS A CD EVERYONE on da WEST everyone Would buy.Its about time some tight gangsta ass WEST BAY shit was droped Got too many people thinking the 650 is only Pacifica, Thanks P-town drunks!!!And thinking only people like furious and kobo are coming out the west. But them fools aint shit. Good shit Pistol cee, i got a Dub on that.
Only make sure that you have at least one artist from every city.
Dont forget about Redwood and Mateo. Ayyy and you know what would be Gangsta as fuck. Do it big and drop a DVD wit it.Fuck it why not. SHow em da west bay. Ahhhhhhhh, that shit would be hard. Fuck it, do it. if gay ass faggs like mr capone e can drop back to back dvd/cds and shit, then fuck yeah u can do it too and hella better, hella . Thats alittle project, i know but, Y not??? ya know!!!!! Might just quaddruple sales and shit, And make one Track that jumps on the hyphy movement. Fuck it, mineswell try to milk this hyphy shit for what its worth. Might end up on the radio ya know. Like a latin go dumb song. But a RADIO one ya know. Youll expand to a broader audience and i thinks thats what its about cause theres more money in that shit. Anyways happy 420.
who thinks about pacifica when they think 650 haha