need to know about sac and bay underground local releases only.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ama be in sac on friday the 9th.now i been on to the bay and sac scene since the 80's so i know whutsup but i noticed when i'm out there you get your shit early but now everybody is on a national level but i'm wondering are there any local releases you can't find anywhere else i should be looking for?or maybe a good place to find oldschool releases?

leave me the street adress ama see if my cousin can take me out there.maybe we could meet up out at the record store too BUT i'm not sure of my plans when we touch down.most likely we'll be going back and forth to stockton.so i gotta be at home base so we could get up.

we're already six deep heading out there and i know my uncle is pissed so i can't meet anybody at the house.

i'll prolly drop a line on the siccness once i get up there and get settled and see whuts up.

:devious: yea yea!

Apr 25, 2002
oh yea huh?

good lookin ama look into that thanks for the word.

........i'm back i just checked for crakufunktion but it's on the 24th i'm only there for next weekend (9th),if your talking bout an earlier date for that weekend ama go head and try to make it.let me know.