Need to get shit straight...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2006
I love the Bay and I'm a forever rep it but with the "Hyphy Movement" (which I support) blowing up and shit, shit is just becoming tiresome. Dudes around here always bitching and complaining about others biting they styles, stealing our slang, doing this, doing that.

FUCK THAT.

The Bay been about having fun since Mac Dre been on set (R.I.P.) and shit is just ridiculous now. The Federation video shoot closed down because 'cause dumbass, ignorant dudes tryna show off they gats and shit? How is that fun? That ain't helping the Bay, that type of shit HURTS it. Oakland murder rate is ridiculous; keeping it real is one thing but having straight up murders for stupid, pointless shit. Gimme a break.

I'm proud of the artists from the Bay who keep repping it, whether it's a Del or a Zion I to Mistah FAB or Keak Da Sneak, but I can't say that I'm proud of the fans of the Bay (or hip-hop, in general, honestly, I'll save that for another rant).

Get back to having fun and going dumb, fuck the rest.

[/end rant]

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
Jas Il said:
I love the Bay and I'm a forever rep it but with the "Hyphy Movement" (which I support) blowing up and shit, shit is just becoming tiresome. Dudes around here always bitching and complaining about others biting they styles, stealing our slang, doing this, doing that.

FUCK THAT.

The Bay been about having fun since Mac Dre been on set (R.I.P.) and shit is just ridiculous now. The Federation video shoot closed down because 'cause dumbass, ignorant dudes tryna show off they gats and shit? How is that fun? That ain't helping the Bay, that type of shit HURTS it. Oakland murder rate is ridiculous; keeping it real is one thing but having straight up murders for stupid, pointless shit. Gimme a break.

I'm proud of the artists from the Bay who keep repping it, whether it's a Del or a Zion I to Mistah FAB or Keak Da Sneak, but I can't say that I'm proud of the fans of the Bay (or hip-hop, in general, honestly, I'll save that for another rant).

Get back to having fun and going dumb, fuck the rest.

[/end rant]
you act like the muthafuckas that is strapped up and killing foo's give a shit if the bay blows up or not...it aint doing shit for them or us...that how i see it

Jun 1, 2006
martin_07n said:
you act like the muthafuckas that is strapped up and killing foo's give a shit if the bay blows up or not...it aint doing shit for them or us...that how i see it
I ain't exactly saying that, I'm just saying that if you bother to take time to show up for a video shoot for a local act, then why ruin that and waste EVERYBODY's (along with YOUR) time? Makes no sense to me.

May 12, 2006
the hyphy movement wouldnt be what it is today if it werent for the lifestyles of these catz DOING TOO MUCH aka ACTING HYPHY for 1... for 2 people gonna do what they do aint no stoppin it only controlin it but thats up to the individuall.

Jun 1, 2006
trill VV1ll said:
the hyphy movement wouldnt be what it is today if it werent for the lifestyles of these catz DOING TOO MUCH aka ACTING HYPHY for 1... for 2 people gonna do what they do aint no stoppin it only controlin it but thats up to the individuall.
Yes, the hyphy movement wouldn't what and where it was today if it weren't for the lifestyles but let's say Allen Iverson used to gangbang (totally hypothetical) and then he made it big in the NBA, he ain't gonna continue to gang bang. You got to grow up, mature (to an extent) and understand the situation you and others around you is in.

Mar 5, 2006
seriously, if you from the hood, you knew that shit was gonna get shut down, its automatic. cats out here dont care if the bay blows, fuck that they still on they grind carryin straps and shit. some people ruin it for others but thats everywhere not just here.

PUt it like this. ill be at that carshow today i can gurantee 1 of 2 things
1. it will get shut down becauseof fights/shootings
2. some of the performers wont show up

hahahha its a sad but true
what makes the bay the bay=we dont give a fuck

Feb 25, 2006
for the artist the hyphy movement is coo... they getting they yayper and aint trippin cause they pockets is gettin swoll, feel me... but just for the bay in general niggas still aint eatin in the bay as far as like ( small indi artists, fans, etc...) so they still finna cut up and act a ass, but thats that bay life though... niggas out here just dont give a fuck! we grimmy, we hustlers, we pimps, we gone do what it takes to get that gouda... at the same time it only takes a few mothafuckas to fuck shit up just like how we lost "the ambassadores lounge" in san jose cause niggas was trippin and a nigga got killed in the parking lot... its new shit but the same outcome...