Need THOUGHTZ**Concert Cruise!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
ok yall.......
I am by far not saying this is a for sure thing, but i am being asked to get opinions, so please help me out on some thoughts:

Who would or would not be interested in the following cruise....
tell me what u think of the scenario.....

$800-$1000 ticket per person

What U Get:

3 Day Cruise (Most Likely Mexico)
*2 Multi-Platinum Selling Artists Performing
A total of 5 Rap Acts Performing...
(most of the ship will be filled w/ Major execs or Industry execs)
Food & Drinks * Women
DJ Club
Mix and Mingle with the Artists and Entourage

The event would of course be highly publicized, filmed and documented.

shoot any thoughts or ideas....thanks

May 2, 2002
I think it would be cool as fuck if I could dish out the bread just like that

But if I had time to save up it would be probally something Id like to check out

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Crazy shit. I been thinkin' about the exact same thing for the past couple years. The only reason I haven't really gotten too deep into it is because I work at one of the largest and most profitable cruise travel agencies in the country and I know how difficult and expensive it is to charter an entire cruise ship, even a small one.

If you want though I can give you contacts at some cruise lines and any other info I have.

Let me know.

I do have an idea for a similar event that maybe we could discuss and do as a collaboration that I know would be A LOT easier to get done. Get at me.

Gone,
Doxx

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
@ Baller

The price of Chilln or a chance of talking w/ a top rapper in the industry, brushing shoulders with some big whigs, seeing some big time performances, and or if you are an artist desperately seeking to reach a major connection, the price is definately worth it.....ya feel.

However-
I agree, it may be expensive to me and you, but if the main people going on the ship are industry peeps-----then 800 duckets to them, may be chump change for them to get aboard & network amongst each other, so tickets may sell to those types....my2centz ...

I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR THOUGHTS AND TIME, THANK YOU

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
The Booza said:
@ Baller

The price of Chilln or a chance of talking w/ a top rapper in the industry, brushing shoulders with some big whigs, seeing some big time performances, and or if you are an artist desperately seeking to reach a major connection, the price is definately worth it.....ya feel.

However-
I agree, it may be expensive to me and you, but if the main people going on the ship are industry peeps-----then 800 duckets to them, may be chump change for them to get aboard & network amongst each other, so tickets may sell to those types....my2centz ...
I guess it would depend on exactly who would be there, ya know. There are a lot of "platinum" artists that I wouldn't even care to see peform, and there are many labels I would never even consider signing with. But you're right... the chance to meet with certain industry folks is priceless, it just depends if they would be there or not.

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
Baller B said:

I guess it would depend on exactly who would be there, ya know. There are a lot of "platinum" artists that I wouldn't even care to see peform, and there are many labels I would never even consider signing with. But you're right... the chance to meet with certain industry folks is priceless, it just depends if they would be there or not.

well said.

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
moneytree & Doxx

word....cool shit-
i am gonna see whats up and then we will all connect some way, shape or form if its gonna go down.....

The idea came from A guy that owns a travel agency and our label..so the cruise part is connected. and the artists are connected already too through ties that we have made, i just wanted to see some ideas or opinions to see if it is worth pursuing, and i appreciate all the responses

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com

all that shit is overrated. I'd be damned if i spent that much with hopes of rubbing elbows with even Russell Simmons. Be realistic all you'd probably end up with is a business card and a couple of flix....

187isjusta#

If some real artists showed up , I will pay that money If Trina, AZ , JT The Bigga Figga, Messy Marv, Ashanti, Too Short etc.
If they showed up it would be worth it.