Need Studio Time in the 209????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2004
Need studio time???? How bout some slumpin beats for your next hit???? Help with putting together an album????

We are now offering our studio production services at very affordable rates. Whatever your budget we have what you need. If you're in the 209 central valley area you can hit us up for a quote. We have 2 studios....one in Le Grand (Merced) and one in South East Stockton so you dont have to travel far. We have beats from a variety of producers and experianced technicians ready to record. We run unlimited tracks on Cakewalk Sonar II XL and Sonar 3 Producer Edition using AKG and Rode Mic's for crisp clean sound. You can have your tracks mixed down and burned direct to CD and/or take your Cakewalk Bundle with you to have mixed and mastered elsewhere if need be. We can also get you features from a range of talented artists from Northern California.

If your just looking for beats than hit us up to arrange a meeting/phone call where we can establish a way for you to hear samples of what we have to offer and give you a price quote. Please, serious inquiries only.

We also provide graphic services designing CD layouts, posters, postcards, business cards etc.

If your serious about gettin a project done but worry you dont have enough cash then you need to give us a holla and we can work somethin out. If your in the North 209 area (Lodi -Stockton- Modesto) email me at: [email protected] If your in the South 209 (Modesto -Turlock- Merced) email Mr. Mentiroso at: [email protected] for more info and a contact number.You can also visit us on the web at www.myowndope.com

Jan 21, 2004
WE ALSO OFFER OUR KNOCC OUT SERVICES TO NET BANGING SHIT TALKERS IF THEY EVER WISH TO SHOW THEIR FACE OFFLINE....COME ON DOWN TO OUR SOUTH EAST STOCKTON LOCATION AND WELL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU LEARN HOW TO ACT RIGHT......

Oct 20, 2003
LMAO FA REALS !! good shit ccytzo - ay pick up ur fuckin phone nigga!! im fittin to be in the 209. late

p.n
busta - glock..why the fuck u hatin? it was pointless n stupid. this FORUM is MADE for MUZIK BUISINESS AND MUZIK PROMOTIONS !

u aint tight homie.

Jul 28, 2004
Sad Eyez said:
LMAO FA REALS !! good shit ccytzo - ay pick up ur fuckin phone nigga!! im fittin to be in the 209. late

p.n
busta - glock..why the fuck u hatin? it was pointless n stupid. this FORUM is MADE for MUZIK BUISINESS AND MUZIK PROMOTIONS !

u aint tight homie.

y do u put n ur 2 worthless fuccn centz in go 2 tha kitchen n cooke get bitch get..............

Jan 21, 2004
LOL....

ANYWAYS....

WE GOT A LOTTA HOT BEATS RIGHT NOW FOLKS....NO BULLSHIT...IF YALL AINT HEARD OF YOUNG ERUPT YET YOU GONNA SOON....BOY GOT SKILLS ON DA TRITON.....I DONT THINK ANYONE IN THE 209 GOT THE QUALITY, AND SOUND FOR THE PRICE HE CHARGIN SO HOLLA NOW BEFORE FOLKS GET A BIGGER NAME AND WANT MORE MONEY!!!!!

Jan 21, 2004
WORKIN ON IT BUT THESE CATS DONT REALLY FUCC WIT THE NET MUCH....ERUPT IS HESITANT ON PUTTIN ANYTHING ONLINE....THAS WHY I SAID SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY....WE AINT TRYIN TO DISPLAY BEATS WE TRYIN TO SELL EM......WELL THROW UP SOME TRAX SOON SO YOU CAN HEAR THE PRODUCTION ON FINISHED SONGS.....

Jan 21, 2004
guess you didnt have a serious inquiry......

this is half the reason why i say 209 cuz its jus a lot easier to deal wit local cats where we can see the cash in hand....

Oct 10, 2004
if you know me then youd know i take music serious i just dont have the time to drive down to the 209 to hear somethin i might not like thats why i asked if you had a link if people cant hear your product how do you expect people to buy it?i got a str8 slap from versatyle wich he had displayed online the next day he met at k lous and dumped it and i handed him the money i dont waste peoples time

Oct 20, 2003
LMAO @ get bitch get - is that what u got/ NIGGA ILL PUT IN MY TWO GOD DAMN CENTS WHEN I GOD DAMN FEEL U LIKE IT OR NOT.

U LIL NET BANGIN PUNK - U NEEDA KICK ROCKS TRYNA THINK JUS CUZ U GOT A LIL PIMPLE BETWEEN YA THIGHS U SOME THIN. U AINT SHIT NIGGA.

UR ONE TO FUCKIN TALK BOUT POSTIN BULLSHIT COMMENTS. U A LIL HATER WHO TOO STUCK ON TRYNA REP 209 WHEN BET U NEVER PUT IN WORK. SO FALL BACK OR IF U REALLY WANNA TAKE SHIT SERIOS WE CAN DO THIS LIEK CCYTZO SAID.

AN BEST BELIEVE I AINT SCARED OF NO BODY. SO WASSUP WITH IT "HOMIE"

Jul 28, 2004
Sad Eyez said:
LMAO @ get bitch get - is that what u got/ NIGGA ILL PUT IN MY TWO GOD DAMN CENTS WHEN I GOD DAMN FEEL U LIKE IT OR NOT.

U LIL NET BANGIN PUNK - U NEEDA KICK ROCKS TRYNA THINK JUS CUZ U GOT A LIL PIMPLE BETWEEN YA THIGHS U SOME THIN. U AINT SHIT NIGGA.

UR ONE TO FUCKIN TALK BOUT POSTIN BULLSHIT COMMENTS. U A LIL HATER WHO TOO STUCK ON TRYNA REP 209 WHEN BET U NEVER PUT IN WORK. SO FALL BACK OR IF U REALLY WANNA TAKE SHIT SERIOS WE CAN DO THIS LIEK CCYTZO SAID.

AN BEST BELIEVE I AINT SCARED OF NO BODY. SO WASSUP WITH IT "HOMIE"
u mad ??????????????................................. lol

Nov 27, 2002
A real talk Busta how come you never show your face yet u hate fo days?
Cause fuckin wit my lil sista Sadeyez gonne get u caught in a bind u dont wanna be in,but then again it aint like you'd show your face your actions online show who you really are,and i know you do this shit to get reactions from people,but then again with a name like busta-glock you would think you have more balls because if you cant get them up from the shoulders atleat if your names true pull yo heat and meet sumone an bust 1,but like i said as far as shit goes leave sadeyez off your finger tips when u type shit,cause i know fo sho if this gets down to a fight my moneys on sad.An cant forget my thug Lord patna ccytzo hahaha u know what i mean folks inside joke.

Jul 28, 2004
northblocc415 said:
A real talk Busta how come you never show your face yet u hate fo days?
Cause fuckin wit my lil sista Sadeyez gonne get u caught in a bind u dont wanna be in,but then again it aint like you'd show your face your actions online show who you really are,and i know you do this shit to get reactions from people,but then again with a name like busta-glock you would think you have more balls because if you cant get them up from the shoulders atleat if your names true pull yo heat and meet sumone an bust 1,but like i said as far as shit goes leave sadeyez off your finger tips when u type shit,cause i know fo sho if this gets down to a fight my moneys on sad.An cant forget my thug Lord patna ccytzo hahaha u know what i mean folks inside joke.
shut yo b1tch azz up ol noze azz nicca al b1tch slap ur zack morris from saved by da bell lookin azz all day ol prechin azz b1tch u dont hold no weight n here faggit azz duck talez livin b1tch u aint worth spit so keep ur clown azz mouth shut mufucca u dont know me fucc yo sista n her loose punanaaaay all fuccn day martha stewart livin azz nicca u weak fuccn fruit cup wid extra sprinklez on top

Jul 28, 2004
northblocc415 said:
Busta this just shows your all talk i got no more to say to you,leme ask this to you busta glock in anyway shape or form do you work with any type of law inforcement or federal agency?

u aint no ganxsta fake azz bitch .....................