Need Street Teamers For Promo Support of Luni Coleone & Cool Nutz album dropping 6/5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
nlrwriting said:
You know I got you here in Oregon's Bay area
What the hell are you talking about? Tillamook Bay? Nehalem Bay? Netarts Bay? I've lived here damn near my whole life and let me tell you Oregon doesn't have a Bay Area. You are doing way too much with that. Please.

Feb 1, 2006
nlrwriting said:
Coos Bay man....look it up...The Official Bay Area Of Oregon state. Real talk!
Well I'll be damned, I stand corrected.

But please mayne, the TWO 'cities' in "Oregon's Bay Area" are:

Coos Bay
pop: 15,374

North Bend
pop: 9,544

and it is a 90.75% white logging town. I wouldn't assume anyone outside of the south oregon coast should know what the hell you are talking about when you say Oregon's bay area.

Anyway, sorry to get off topic -- Nutz -- we're waiting on the album mayne, consider it copped first thing tuesday... and the Miracle for sure -- what ever happened to "I Hate Cool Nutz" , is that shelved for good?

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
We got a solid number of people on board for the street promo for the album, but we need more people in some of the other areas. If you haven't hit me up get at me, and we will get you on board.

In regard to I Hate Cool Nutz, we are still going to put that out, but right now we are concentrating on getting everything ready for the Luni & Nutz album, as well as the So Portland album which will hit stores on May 8th with the release party to follow. Just had to figure out the right direction. The Miracle album will follow that. Be on the lookout.

Feb 1, 2006
Ay nutz, I dont know if the album art you have in your signature is the final real deal, but it might confuse people who aren't familiar with y'all that you are standing benieth Luni's name, and vice versa???

I'm feeling the cover, I just always wondered about that.....

Dec 11, 2002
Whats up Nutz... I hope all the teams are gettin' the word out.. I know I'm ready to hear your new album... give me a call - we'll chat.. :)

Nov 11, 2006
Nutz,

I got you on the promotion for this. My street team covers Moscow, Siberia, and Poland. Although we also got the lower Wichita Kansas on lock....and Iowa's bay area.

Holla at me Pligram...

Feb 1, 2006
Big Todd G said:
Nutz,

I got you on the promotion for this. My street team covers Moscow, Siberia, and Poland. Although we also got the lower Wichita Kansas on lock....and Iowa's bay area.

Holla at me Pligram...
Ah-ha-ha-ha!!!!!

Can't wait to slap this album.....

Ps. A week or two ago was out @ ladds inn and the dj atom 13 threw on that old school cut 'portland life' and ppl were still luvin it mayne!