Need Street Teamers For Promo Support of Luni Coleone & Cool Nutz album dropping 6/5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Need Street Teamers For Promo Support of Luni Coleone & Cool Nutz album dropping 6/5

We have the official release date for Luni Coleone & Cool Nutz "Every Single Day" the album will be dropping on June 5th, 2007, and we are looking for qualified street teamers in all NW markets to help support the movement. If you can email me at [email protected], we will get you on board to help with the push. We are also setting up a tour for the Summer as well, that will be hitting the entire NW, as well as other West Coast markets. Get back at me, and help us jump this shit off.

Here are key markets that we are looking for support in:
Seattle
Portland
Olympia
Tacoma
Yakima
Tri Cities
Spokane
Missoula
Bozeman
Walla Walla
Salem
Eugene
Bend
Medford
Arcata
Eureka
Redding
Sacramento
SF
Oakland
San Diego
Phoenix
Las Vegas
St Louis
Kansas City
Denver
Reno
and More

Apr 25, 2002
I've never done the street promotion thing before, just wondering how does it work:

Does the artist just ship a bunch of posters, flyers & cards to the street teamer and it's his responsibility to post them up at strategic spots within a declared amount of time?

Is there anything in it for the street teamer other than a poster and the satisfaction you're helping a talented artist? I.E. a free CD? Just curious.

Nutz if you want to try the Milwaukee market I'd be more than happy to put some stuff up for you or put some of your units in stores here.

The Rabbi
Feb 26, 2006
NE Portland
sup witchu nutz, long time no talk, hit me up. im inda hood most ada day and when i aint im sumwhere eslse where they want em'!
(portland)
-Jessup(Hoodumz ENT. represenative)

The Rabbi
Feb 26, 2006
NE Portland
Rose_Red said:
1023 whut tha fuck is that in ya sig
its a "chupacabra" aincient mexican/south american "big foot" its supposed to rip apart flesh till theres nuthin but bones and mush left, then it eats all the steaming meat and blood and leaves the stomach sack and bones, but the victim is so dreanged and mangled it looks inside out.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Make sure that you email your address and contact information to [email protected] if you are serious about helping us out.

We will have t-shirts, posters, snippet cd's, fliers, and more. We will also have benefits and prizes for those that really put it down in there market.

I know that we have been talking about these albums, but now the budgets are here, distribution is here, and the release date is here. We are ready to move forward. ANything you can do to help is greatly appreciated.