Need Some Help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2002
hey cuzizn whats craccin??? i need some kidz or homies to help me out with some shit hit me up let me know

i need a sig/some beats/a cover for my album and some homies that know people in high places aiight peace!!!

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
I'm sorry to tell you jimmy, , , But you ain't got SHIT COMIN" from these STREET LEVEL KNOCKAS with all your negative net bangin!!!
Why don't you ask your "cuzzin" C-Lo??
Obviously you are in the same canoe with the little "thin neck",,,,, , , , , , , Take your shit to "Spell Check.com" or some shit.

Apr 25, 2002
Naked Man said:
I'm sorry to tell you jimmy, , , But you ain't got SHIT COMIN" from these STREET LEVEL KNOCKAS with all your negative net bangin!!!
Obviously you are in the same canoe with the little "thin neck",,,,, , , , , , , Take your shit to "Spell Check.com" or some shit.
LMAO Kas always clowning.

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Naked Man said:

hey muther fucker us drunks dont count the keys keep movin! lets go to the club tonight or at least get some henn and 211.

:confused:

Jul 17, 2002
lmao god people get on my fucking nerves u people are seriosuly fucking dumb u wanna know who i kick it with

GD'z
EGC'z
HTC'z
Rollin20'z
BGD
ELOC
Hoover Folks
Hoover Crips
Cut Throat Alley Dogs
Cut Throat Alley Cats

dont bring this bullshit to me i actually have a live come back to reality check the time sheet and see what time ur bitch clocked out of my bed!!! and for all of u lick my nitz call it good and get ur mom she's wanted in my hood!!!

Jul 17, 2002
until ur ass can come to me say ur from Los Angeles fuckin county been bangin since u were fuckin 5 keep ur damn mouth shut!!! cuz all of u net bangers and net kidz need to stay the fuck up out of my bizzness and keep ur faces in ur bitches pussies cuz all of u fucking idiots need a life and take ur heads out of ur ass!!! im nobody to fuck around with i dont care how big u are how much muscle u have how many times u have been to jail i'll still woop ur ass in reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jul 17, 2002
u guys are not hard im not causing problems but u people sure seem COOL to start this shit well ur bringing it to urselves u arent hard on the net quit bullshittin nobody is gunna cry and this even isnt a story to tell to ur fucking homies u dumb niggers now shut the fuck up and leave me alone

Jun 4, 2002
WTF is a hoover folk? ............is this a north end thing cuz that shit
would get squashed real quick out here!! 44's and 74's highways and holly's there aint nothin else!! half of the sets sound fishy? wtf is a cuttthroat alley dog or cat!! shit sounds hella gay!! how about you and
your cuddie c-lo meet me at the bite i would be more than happy to crush you your cuzzin and your hommies!! you guys are sissy's!! :dead:

Jul 17, 2002
u guyz are real fuckin funny trying to tell me i net bang thats why ima Former Crip think before u speak and all those gangs i said would squash any gang u wanna bring to them!!! and racist yeah about niggers there are cool black people then are niggers get it??? or are u that retarded???

Tha~Righteous~1 said:
u guyz are real fuckin funny trying to tell me i net bang thats why ima Former Crip think before u speak and all those gangs i said would squash any gang u wanna bring to them!!! and racist yeah about niggers there are cool black people then are niggers get it??? or are u that retarded???
HUH?Me no speak jibberish....So you hang out with african americans and call them "niggers"?Uhhhh...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.What ever your sellin,I AINT BUYIN IT BUDDY BOY!

And a FORMER Crip huh...YOU'RE 15 RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 8, 2002

Jae-El said:

HUH?Me no speak jibberish....So you hang out with african americans and call them "niggers"?Uhhhh...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.What ever your sellin,I AINT BUYIN IT BUDDY BOY!

And a FORMER Crip huh...YOU'RE 15 RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!Good Shit.

Jun 4, 2002
Tha~Righteous~1 said:
former crip!! lol!! i'll be at the bite tommorow come holla that corny shit
to my face!! i'll slap the shit out of your fake ass!!!!!

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Tha~Righteous~1 said:
u guys are not hard im not causing problems but u people sure seem COOL to start this shit well ur bringing it to urselves u arent hard on the net quit bullshittin nobody is gunna cry and this even isnt a story to tell to ur fucking homies u dumb niggers now shut the fuck up and leave me alone
Can you all imagine a little spoiled white kid yelling this shit out loud at recess, , , ,because he got jacked for his lunch money?
LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

Sounds like a Lil' bitch 2 me.

OHH, , , ,HOOVER FOLKS?????CUT THROAT ALLEY ANIMALS????
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, , , , , , Ha! WTF?