need some help from san joneros?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2004
I want to go to the oldies concert in Fresno. http://www.mega979.com/articles/lovejam05.shtml

I have seen many from this line up and was trying to search for the line up in san jo, but cant find the line up. what radio station promotes these concerts in the shark tank? and their website? Wanted to see if the lineup differed and if I would rather take a road trip their or stay here?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Feb 9, 2003
I didn't even know they were gonna have a concert, not that they don't have one every year, but I missed last years, so this time it's a definite!
This is from Kiss FM's sitio.

Valentines Super Oldies Love Jam Returns!
Friday, February 4th
It's the return of a Bay Area Valentine's tradition THE VALENTINES SUPER OLDIES LOVE JAM, Friday, February 4th, 7:30pm at the HP Pavilion in San Jose! You'll get to see 98.1 KISS FM favorites THE MANHATTANS, HEATWAVE, ZAPP, THE INTRUDERS, THE MOMENTS, EVELYN "CHAMPAIGNE" KING, BARABARA LEWIS, THE FLOATERS AND AALON! Tickets are available RIGHT NOW at Ticketmaster.com, and all Ticketmaster location

I'm still tripping. But is that Roger's Zapp?

Jun 10, 2004
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
[/i][/b]
I'm still tripping. But is that Roger's Zapp?
yeah it is the band Zapp, if you look at the first link it shows a pic of them, they aint the same with out roger but still well worth going, also the intruders arent the same with out sonny but still worth going. THanks for the info Sharkstero. OH boy cant wait last years was hella cool.

Oh since we are on this topic, check out http://www.live365.com/stations/brownunderground
it is an oldie station that specializes in lost soul oldies! its totally free just set up an account, they will email a link and sign in. SUGGESTION, if you do sign up save that activation link, for some reason I have to use this link to log in cause if I go directly to the above link it will say error, but my activation link there is never a problem.