Need Soe Feedback ON Shoes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2005
Remember the Killa Kalis I posted about a moth ago well i made them a little saucier by putting scarface on them. The pictue below of scarface is the one thats on the shoe. Im not 100% done but any feedback would be appreciated.

Jun 27, 2002
i mean.....well....um.....they look aiiight but i cant see anyone payin for those, or wearin em for that matter..but hey..follow ya dreams, you might be onto to something

good luck

Jun 27, 2002
yeah but ima let this one go....let ya'll handle it.....or let it fall into the abysss of dead threads....

dont get me started...

Jun 27, 2002
lol @ the super mario mushroom thizz shoes....on the 1989 Reeboks.....and done with all the artistry and skill of a bored 8th grader goin wild with a Papermate....those shoes would look good until it rains, then there gonna look like something out of a tiedye rejection bin....

see look what you started kalyn....damn it i said i was gonna be nice today

Jun 27, 2002
Right now Im offering Siccness users the ability to make their own designs in their own home....These are the tools of the trade of many professional artists in this field...NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC...

Imagine bgeing able to create your own designs at home..ON ANY PIECE OF CLOTHING....not just shoes...

you can make your own

- Hats
- jerseys
- hoodies
- Custom Logo T-shirts and Pants
- Make your own Advertisements on your Clothing
- Show your support for your favorite rap artist ( No groupie is too old )

With this kit we include all the high-tech custom tools you need to create all the eye-catching designs that some pay hundreds and even thousands of dollars for...all in your own home or office.

Create professional designs that look even better then store bought items....Be the coolest cat on the block sportin your own designs....

Why Buy Nike....?.....Reebok.....LA Gear.....When you can sport your own gear...

How Much you ask.....?

Kits like this sell for thousands of dollars.....the cost of silk screening and heat pressing machines are getting more expensive daily....Don't be fooled by expensive imitators...Go with High Quality Designs and Materials....

So if i were to offer this kit worth thousands for $399 that would be a great deal right....?

Right....

But were going to do better then that

What if I were to tell you we're going to give it to you for $125.....that would be simply amazing....Thousands of dollars worth of materials for less then $150...WOW

But today....for this offer....we're going to give you insane deals here for siccness members only

We will give you the entire kit.....thousands of dollars worth of materials to create Professional logos and designs to be worn by the world.....

Here at Mustynutz Liquidations Worlds of Insane Bargains .....were offering the entire kit for only

3 PAYMENTS OF ONLY $39.99

NOW THATS INSAAAAAANE !!!!!!!

THE ENTIRE KIT INCLUDES ALL OUR HIGH-TECH, TOP SECRET MATEIRAL USED TO CREATE MILLION DOLLAR DESIGNS ON ANY CLOTHING YOU LIKE

Jun 27, 2002
Klyn baby...i heard he's workin on some Killa Kali Stilletto's and some Scarface flats for the ladies.....maybe even with matching pantyhose,....

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
mustynutz said:
Klyn baby...i heard he's workin on some Killa Kali Stilletto's and some Scarface flats for the ladies.....maybe even with matching pantyhose,....

I'll pass on the pantyhose Musty, you know that aint my style... but some Killa Kali $tillettos..? THATZ GANGSTA! :devious: