Need Promotion?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2003
lauzts0ul.tk
any of you artist or producers or juss anyone who wants some promo work over here in Modesto and the area hit me up. i already do promo work for G.I, Bash, Never... and some other cats am too lazy to post right now lol but yeah hit me up if you need some flyers or posters or albums hittin the streets or if you need some sellers. i know some owners of mom and pop stores.

[email protected]

Nov 2, 2002
lauztsoul said:
. i already do promo work for G.I, Bash, Never... and some other cats am too lazy to post right now
[email protected]

if your too lazy to type the names of the artists your PROMOTING, what makes you think other artists are gonna send you their posters/flyars/stickers that they take lots of time effort and money to create to you, the guy taht is too lazy to type the artists hes promoting names?

Jan 26, 2003
:siccness: AHAHAHAHHA LMAO!! THA MANS GOTTA POINT!! TOO LAZY TO SIT IN THE CHAIR AND HIT SOME KEYS ON THE KEYBOARD, BUT YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SEND YOU THEIR SHIT SO YOU CAN HIT THE STREETS AND HAND IT TO PEOPLE :siccness: