NEED OPINIONS FROM COLLECTORS - WOULD YOU DO THIS TRADE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
BOHN Strapped For The Season CD
VICTIMS OF SOCIETY On The Run CD
BIG DANK The Hood Has Raised Me CD

for:
GRIND TYME RECORDS & SWELL L PRESENTS Young T & Tuan CD
SWELL L Staccin Rather Major CD (Official Re-Release w/ 6 Extra Tracks from 95/96)
RICH THE FACTOR Pole Position Collector's Edition CD 1997 (SEALED)
KC TREASURES - A Treasure Chest Records Presentation CD
RICH THE FACTOR aka Scritch Tha Scratcha - RARE TAPE ONLY VERSION
RICH THE FACTOR Pole Position Collector's Edition (tape)
RICH THE FACTOR Gettin' A Grip (tape - SEALED)

I'm the one trading the 3 cds up top. I'm leaning towards yes, as I really want that Scritch tape. Any opinions?

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
there are 2 versions of the VOS cd ? first time i hear about that. that VOS cd alone is worth a serious grip of money, talking about 300-500$.

Apr 25, 2011
Memphis, TN Louisville, KY
there are 2 versions of the VOS cd ? first time i hear about that. that VOS cd alone is worth a serious grip of money, talking about 300-500$.
Off topic from original post but yea there is the original version from 1995 on CD and cassette, and the 1996 reissue with a few more tracks added. The latter is what usually comes up for sale. But really that much for that CD?, I know I have a few still sealed on cassette of both versions, people actually paying that much for the CD?

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
thats what it used to go for. havent seen it in a while though. if anyone could post both cd versions would be cool to see, ive seriously never heard about those 2 different versions especially that one containing extra tracks.

Apr 25, 2011
Memphis, TN Louisville, KY
I'm not sure about that white press from 1996, could be real, but there's no reason why the 1996 version(s) should run more expensive than the 1995 version. I guess only reason would be that folks who bought it didn't know it was originally released in 1995. Regardless the original version is far rarer to find or come up for sale. The fact that there is extra tracks on the 1996 version, collectors should treat it as a separate release.