need help finding some shoes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
Aight i dunno if anyone has posted those sites where u can find all the rare bball shoes and what not..... but im lookin to find the First Iverson Questions All White Low top, I've had about 5 pairs of those 3 of them bein the all white low tops, those are my favorite shoes and I want to cop another pair so if yall have any suggestions on where to find em post em up

Feb 26, 2003
Damn so no one has any ideas?? ....... ive tried ebay ive tried Reebok's website, ive asked at footaction, athletes foot, champs, sheek all those stores @ the mall and they all said the same thing to look online on reebok.com and they only have the new iversons

Oct 13, 2003
JONNNYBLZ said:
Damn so no one has any ideas?? ....... ive tried ebay ive tried Reebok's website, ive asked at footaction, athletes foot, champs, sheek all those stores @ the mall and they all said the same thing to look online on reebok.com and they only have the new iversons

What size/color?

Feb 26, 2003
I'm bringin this one back. I need those shoes but ebay aint givin me shit. Once again if anyone knows where to get the first iversons low top all white size 11 post a link. Thanks in advance for all yall that look for em.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
IF YOU CANT FIND THEM ON E-BAY THEN YOUR ONLY OTHER CHANCE WOULD BE LIKE A MOM AND POP TYPE SHOE STORE........

THE SHOES WERE RELEASED IN LIKE 2000 SO I DONT THINK THAT THEY'LL BE COMING OUT AGAIN ANYTIME SOON......

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
You're from the Yay right?

Go to the Reebok Outlet in Vacaville.
I just copped some of those joints a few weeks ago.

They always have a mean ass 2 for 1 sale in that bitch.

There is also a Polo, Nike, Addidas & Puma outlet in the same area.

"Hop back in the range / do a lil' tourin'
hit the outlet's / Polo by Ralph Luaren
Tommy Jaw Jaw / Nautica / Nike
I'm a Preppie Pimp / They don't dress like me..."

MAC Mutha Fuckin' DRE