Need Heads for this Compilation. Check for more Info.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
What's happenin' ya'll.

Wanted to make this thread and spread the word about this compilation me and a few other homeboys from the West Bay working on. Project is Untitled at the moment, but we're keepin it movin.

Spoke to my homie Dee that's on lockdown up at Susanville Prison and gave the okay for this project. You might know him, he goes by the username: J650SB on the siccness. This project was inspired to help him out and show love.

The project will be funded by some of the homeboys and once the project hits the stores/streets, most of the money will go towards my nigga Dee to help him though his tough times on lockdown.

Anyone interested to participate, hit me up on [email protected]

NOTE:

-Email me and I will email you back with a MP3 beat. You can choose a topic, that's up to you. You can get whoever you want on the track as well, as long as the person is not sorry.

-It has to be recorded on Protools, Cubase, or Reaper (Pro tools will be preferable) and of course a decent Mic.

-Afterwards, Send me your protools session file thru mail OR you can send me your vocals all separately in wav. format thru email. Your vocals will be mixed and mastered with the final version of the wav file instrumental.

-Last but not least, we'll see who will make the final cut, but i'm pretty sure everyone will make it, unless you can't flow for shit. lol

Thanks for taking your time to read this. 1 Love

Dec 9, 2009
@ripsta415 watch what you say homie the fedz be hating when you mention the homiez locked down they aint playin with them rico's mayne

Oct 13, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
@ecose, i'm not entitled to discuss what happened but it is no where near that bullshit you mentioned though. @haystack, yeah, i know about the internet police/feds. good lookin out anyways man. @dalycity650, thanks. I responded to your pm, try hitting me on my email, much more easier.

so far, thanks for the ones who are interested. i'll get to you asap.

Oct 13, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
@ecose, it's all good man. hit me up if you down for this comp. @rideordie, i'm already in touch with some heads, but i also wanted to reach to some of the niggas here in the east co co and see what kind of response i would get.