Need Font (Marker Fat)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2004
if any of yall got this font please send it to me at [email protected]

or if you know a free font site that has it then post up the link....i couldnt find it for free but i must of gotten it free before cuz i had it on my old comp and i sure as hell never paid for it.....

the fonts called:

Marker Fat

thanks ahead of time to whoever can help....

Jan 21, 2004
yeah im sure it is but im not tryin to leave my comp on for the next 5 hours downloading that big ass font paccage....im on dial up so that aint craccin...lol...

Jan 21, 2004
thanx tosin but all those links jus take me to sites that want you to buy the font....either this shit was free at one time or maybe the comp i had already had it or somethin cuz i already made a cover wit this font before......

Jan 21, 2004
lol...i need that exact font for a reason obviously or i wouldnt of made this thread.....im doin a sequal to a prior cover....i have the original files for the 1st cover and i jus want to make a change in the text but i didnt save the font along with the files (as i should have) and so now i cant make the change without it....

Its coo we decided the change wasnt all that serious so thanks to all that tried to be helpful.....

Jan 21, 2004
yeah but i dont really know how to use that shit....if your suggesting i create the font in that i doubt i could do it im not all that talented yet lol.....