Need feedback on graphic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
www.sporadicdesigns.com
The background was created a while ago as a stand alone graphic
itself.I recently added some text to it.I think I overworked it though and confuse the viewer attention span.Thatz my opinion.But as other graphickers.I never feel complete.Help me battle this one.Should I stick with the text or throw it away or work on it.And changes for the background you have in mind.Please let it be known..Any compliments will be appreciative also...............TERRELL AKA Sporadic-Creations...

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
well.......id lose tha bright flare in the top left corner first........then id give tha text a different color flare to make it stand out against tha background........the background is great!! i love the look.........all in all, id say its a good job, this should get you some of the respect that u lost wit tha "Badd & Madd rapper" bullshit u pulled, keep bringin it....

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
too much blue, nothing stands out and grabs the attention, besides the lens flare, which pulls your eye off the words and over to the upper left hand corner... I say change the color of the text to a brighter color, maybe even an oposite color (thinkin' of the color wheel) like a red or orange maybe... toss some more colors then blues and black

Sep 16, 2002
www.sporadicdesigns.com
Thanks for the feedback fellaz.I can seriously say that the lens flare is the worst part of this graphic.As far as colors.I try to stay in the inner realm of the same colors.Using highs and lows.I'm glad to hear someone say that liked the text.But I still say I need to work on it to differentiate it from the background.I was so skeptical about it.Thanks again........1-love

Sep 15, 2002
www.70mile.com
hey yo...I bet if you used a blue and black gradient for the outline of the words instead of just blue that shit would be dope..it would give the "standing out " appearance every1 says is missing..and kill the lens flare...actually...don't..change the lens flare to about 10 mm, and that blueish color, and move it in just a little bit more...and maybe throw some stars in the background..very lightly.....
I'm feelin' it though