Need Everyone's Opinion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Ok i am about to get some custom football jerseys made (mostly pro bowl jerseys) and i needed some opinions:

-In the early 70's - 94 pro bowl style jerseys were heat pressed #'s would you rather:

-buy a jersey that has heat pressed #'s to be as close to
authentic as they had it back then

or

-would you rather have the twill (sewn) on #'s instead to
be more modern?

Need as many opinions as possible. Also if you are a jersey collector what players would you like to see produced in pro bowl style jerseys? Howie Long, Bo Jackson. Lott, Deion, etc...

Apr 25, 2002
sewn on is ALWAYS better, screen prints crack an fall apart in time

players in the 70's
Dick Butkus
Deacon Jones
Gayle Sayers
Joe Green
Allen Page
Jim Marshall
OJ Simpson
Larry Czonka
Jack Lambert
Charlie Joiner
Pual Warfeild
Bob Lilly
Roger Staubach
Lem Barney
Len Dawson
Wllie Lanier
Fran Tarkinton
John Riggins
Gene Upshaw
Merlon Olson
Leroy Selmon

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yup...unless you never gon wash it, get it stiched...a nice thick jersey with stiched #'s always feels better than cheap silk screen jerseys

Apr 25, 2002
thanks for your thoughts. yah i want to get them stiched but right now i am in a dispute with my brother. he is more old school and wants them to be like there were in the past, but i want sewn #'s for more sales and durability. plus the feel just feels better. and thanks for the list i have most if not all those players on my list. i have every pro bowl and all star roster up to date and can get any of those jerseys made.

more input still needed. thanks.

Apr 25, 2002
old jerseys were sewn on, so tell your brother that........the started screen printing in the late 70's

most early 70's jerseys were sewn