Need Collabs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
If ne of yall are lookin for collabs hit me up for a playa price. Im established and I have audio I can send through mail or vice versa. E-mail [email protected] or hit me up1-219-890-8753. We speaking like 25-50$ a verse or 150$ if we use on of my beats. Shits heated reason so cheap is cuz I need money for mo beats.
one

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
THIS AINT A PERSONAL SHOT CASH SO DONT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY...BUT HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO AINT DROPPED NUTHIN CHARGE PHOR COLLABS?...I HAVENT NOR DO I PLAN TO CHARGE PHOR COLLABS UNTIL THE SIC RELATED ALBUM DROPS, BECAUSE THAT WILL BE MY PHIRST APPEARANCE, I DONT GET IT...ABA

Apr 25, 2002
Before you speak on me come out HERE and speak upon all the local cats, Chi cats and some other Midwest artists im working with and the CDs I will be on. Money doesn't grow on trees. I see everyone else charging if I can get paid for it im going too. What gets to me is how a BIG NAME artist out West can charge you 2 gz when mutha fuckas in the Midwest, South, or East havent even heard of em. If you say your charging people they will take you more seriously. Im just charging for the studio time. The verse is free. Unless we get one of my beats from the best producer in the country.
one

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
I TOLD YOU DONT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY HOMIE, YOU SEEMED A LIL OPHHENDED BUT I GOT MUTHIN BUT RESPECT PHOR YOU SO DONT GET MAD. IM JUS SAYIN THAT MY PURPOSE OPH COLLABS AT THIS TIME IS TO SPREAD MY NAME, WHEN I BUILD SOMEWHAT OPH A NAME, THEN I'LL START ASKIN PHOR BREAD. BUT AS PHAR AS GETTIN PEOPLE TO BE ON MY SHIT, HOPEPHULLY MY CONNECTIONS WILL GET WHO I WANT WITHOUT DRAININ MY POCCETS TOO MUCH. IPH YOU SPEAKIN ON A LOCAL LEVEL, IPH YOU KNOWN IN YOUR HOME TOWN, THEN YEA CHARGE THEM CATS, BUT IPH I AINT HEARD OPH SOMEONE, I AINT PAYIN NUTHIN, BUT DO YOUR THANG HOMES...ABA

M

MrFreeze

^ya im with m-phive on this. you gotta be known to charge for appearences. if you havent dropped nuthin then work on that first and people will take you more seriously when you try n charge them. no offense but ive never heard anything you did so why would i pay you feel me?