Need changes done on existing cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I have a tracklisting in JPG that was done by another artist and need changes done on the tracklisting. Anyone think they are able to do it and keep the same existing font/look that's on it? Holla, of course you will be compensated. Thanks.

Apr 25, 2002
What are you talkin about, I emailed you tellin you that I wasn't gonna use the cover you made, and I'm not using it. It wasn't what I wanted. Don't go twisting shit up. All I'm trying to get done is a tracklisting change up.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
Hum..........soundz fishy 2 me.........why dont you have the OG artists do the work then? post up the pic you talkin bout if you legit and aint tryna jerk some artist outta they hard work.........

Apr 25, 2002
Thank you all for the helpful and negative responses, but the graphic artist is actually back and emailed me so I'm good now. I was just trippin he wouldn't make it back on time.

Juan Million: If you really put some serious effort into the "SAMPLE" cover you sent me months ago, I appreciate it. But I will not be using it and did notify you. Maybe it was some technical issue. Good luck with your art, do ya thing. I'm not a con artist.