NEED BUSINESS CARDS? "FREE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
dam rae i thought you knew about that shit, i be gettin all my shit there, they even do the postage labels for you with your name and shit that matches your bussiness card.... like $2 extra and shit....lol

i hear cats like, man i got my glossy tite ass bussiness cards for like $100 for 300....... im like cool..... got my glossy cards for like $15 for 250....lol!!!!!!!!

(laughs to the bank)

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Sonofabitch, that is a coo deal, I'ma do tha damn thizzle....

"or what about this "Page me with your number right now!"

I remember that shit...

"HAHAHA, & I'LL LOCK IT IN! A WEEK LATER YOUR LOOKIN AT THE NUMBER LIKE WHO THE FUCK IS THIS? LOL!!!"

Ain't that the fuckin truth? I hated when that shit happened, LOL...who on this board still owns a fuckin pager? I was thinkin bout gettin one just because people call my damn cell phone TOO MUCH.

Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
I own a pager and NO ONE has my cell #, so I can decide if I want to call them back. I realize that I have caller id, but then they might leave a message and I'd have to spend time listening to people I don't want to hear from.
And what's the point in that?

So leave pager-owning people alone, dammit!

p.s. Sydal, if any of MY ladies are wasting time calling you, please remind them that time is money and they should be charging you for the call. Thank you. LOL