need beats, verses, clothing, etc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
uh oh..

wait a ragelly minute here.. i just fixed my name (as u can tell, i'm still a low budget member) but the first thing i thought of to come post was that addy, but since u mention it, i will come over to the party more often.. i know ya'll got it crack'n over here. if u didn't , i wouldn't be over tryin to get back in touch wit some homies, there's alot a members, but don't forget how this all started from a name and that name is a busy mutha fucka named lynch, and we have two boards, and u should come kick back at our spot sometymes too. ... but we got your back vamps, and to the rest a da clique, no more controversy for me.. ya'll r gett'n on me, lol.. (they don't love me no more..)
ok, meeting adjurned..lol.
zigg

Apr 25, 2002
Re: uh oh..

the-she said:
wait a ragelly minute here.. i just fixed my name (as u can tell, i'm still a low budget member) but the first thing i thought of to come post was that addy, but since u mention it, i will come over to the party more often.. i know ya'll got it crack'n over here. if u didn't , i wouldn't be over tryin to get back in touch wit some homies, there's alot a members, but don't forget how this all started from a name and that name is a busy mutha fucka named lynch, and we have two boards, and u should come kick back at our spot sometymes too. ... but we got your back vamps, and to the rest a da clique, no more controversy for me.. ya'll r gett'n on me, lol.. (they don't love me no more..)
ok, meeting adjurned..lol.
zigg
WOULD YOU PLEASE GET OFF THIS "LOW BUDGET MEMBER SHIT"....WHEN I SAID LOW LEVEL MEMBERS,I DIDN'T MEAN YOU....I MEANT THOSE THAT HAVEN'T HAD A CD OUT OR JUST PROMOTE.....I GOT LOVE FOR ZAGG.....