need a song for my pops funeral

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Sorry to hear that. I lost my pops to cancer in May 2006. Sat there at his bedside in the hospital and watched him expire.....cancer is a muthafucca homie.. :mad:...Remember the good times, and take comfort in knowing that even tho he may be gone, he gave a gift to the world and a legacy in you and any bros or sis you may have...

Feb 14, 2006
when i was around 11 my dad told me when he passed he wanted this song to be played and i havent forgot since. my pops has been having major heart problems 2 open surgeries already i know its only a matter of time i wanna say im prepared but theres no telling how ill feel after, my prayers go out to you and the fam

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
sorry to hear that man

I don't know how it feels personally, but one of my closest friends lost his Dad about 6 months ago... and I know it hard it was for him

I had some conversations with him about it, and I always just told my friend to stay strong and live his life to its full potential, because that's what his pops would want him to do

I'm not even gonna recommend a song, because I feel like it's something personal... but stay strong breh

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Sorry to hear bout ya pops folks...

Its never easy losin a loved one...but just stay strong and remember the lessons and knowledge he passed on to you.

I've lost a lot of very close family members over the years and all I can really say is you never get over it but time dose heal and it will get better...stay up.

Apr 25, 2002
yea my moms had cancer to and fought that shit to the end......she took the cancer battle on not afraid and lost.........prayers to u bro........your dads a fighter.......he never gave up it sounded like

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Damn, sorry you guys are going through this I can't even imagine losing my dad. I lost my grandpa to cancer last year, and he wouldn't go until we let him know that it was ok to let go.

I think the moral to the story here is if you name yourself Kon on the siccness, you're dad will get cancer.