Necro "Prefix For Death"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
i didn't like it as much as his other cds. it's tight i think it's the rock/rap all over the cd that i wasn't feeling. can't wait till that Goretex drops that's what i've been waiting for.

Jun 24, 2004
Im not sold on the rock either, but there was one or two metal tracks i liked. But overall the cd is dope, maybe not on the same level as I need drugs and Gory Days. Goretex's cd should tear it up.

How did u feel about Hyde's album?

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
DaytonFamily said:
How did u feel about Hyde's album?
i was liking Hyde's album. my favorite albums of the recent ones they've dropped are Ill Bill and Sabac. i think i was feeling the Sabac more than all of them though cause they collab'd with a lot of different people and it gave them a different twist. i think Goretex will be the tightest of them all.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
damn,i gotta wait till this weekend to get my hands on a copy of that necro,but if its as quality as all the other shit psychological has been putting out,i wont be dissapointed....looking forward to that gore as well,should be sick...that one fucking track on hyde has been stuck in my head for hella long"hyde,hyde mr. hyde,everybody in the room must die" haha,i sing that shit out loud and dont even realize it,ppl look at me crazy,haha

Jun 24, 2004
naner12 said:
i was liking Hyde's album. my favorite albums of the recent ones they've dropped are Ill Bill and Sabac. i think i was feeling the Sabac more than all of them though cause they collab'd with a lot of different people and it gave them a different twist. i think Goretex will be the tightest of them all.

I wasnt all that high on sabac's solo, hes tight in death rap wit necro, and is always dope in non phixion

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
DaytonFamily said:
I wasnt all that high on sabac's solo, hes tight in death rap wit necro, and is always dope in non phixion

yea i'm into that political type rap that's probably why i was feeling that Sabac album .. but yea i do agree that he comes tighter when he's with Non Phixion.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
just heard my boys copy of prefix at his house a while ago...seems pretty sick from what i heard,but some of those rock tracks are a little too hardcore for me,i mean,like rock and all,but all the yelling and shit on the hooks it too much,but every non-rock track is dope,and that one bitch singing about necro and shit is comedy,on that skit and on that one hook towards the end....beautiful music to die to is a sick track,along with death rap,and a couple others im not even sure of the names yet,but i heard at least 5 or 6 that i really liked....but the ones i didnt like i wasnt feeling at all,still a sick album,cant wait to get my copy

i feeling sabac's solo too,he has one of the only rock remixes that i have actually liked on "change gone come" the rock beat blends perfect with the song and all,didnt try to do too much,but i bump that and "i have a dream" all the time,both dope tracks...and i agree he comes tight on death rap

Jun 24, 2004
1)INTRO
2)BEAUTIFUL MUSIC FOR YOU TO DIE TO
3)THE DISPENSATION OF LIFE AND DEATH
4)KILL THAT SHIT
5)Pre-fix skit feat. Jenny Krenwinkle
6)THE PRE-FIX FOR DEATH feat. AWAY OF VOIVOD
7)PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT feat. JAMEY JASTA OF HATEBREED
8)REFLECTION OF CHILDREN COMING UP IN THE GRAVE feat. CHARLIE
9)"It" skit
10)INSANEOLOGY feat. SEAN MARTIN OF HATEBREED, JOHN TARDY OF OBITUARY, & DAN LILKER OF
NUCLEAR ASSAULT/S.O.D./BRUTAL TRUTH
11)NIRVANA feat. ILL BILL, GORETEX, & MR HYDE
12)86 MEASURES OF GAME
13)EMPOWERED feat. #0 OF SLIPKNOT AKA SID WILSON(DJ STARSCREAM), TREVOR PERES & JOHN TARDY OF OBITUARY, AWAY OF VOIVOD, & DAN LILKER OF NUCLEAR ASSAULT
14)Kid Joe skit
15)HUMAN CONSUMPTION
16)EVIL SHIT
17)YOU DID IT
18)Rogue skit
19)DEATH RAP feat. SABAC
20)WATCH YOUR BACK feat. DANNY DIABLO AKA LORD EZEC OF SKARHEAD/CROWN OF THORNZ
21)FOOD FOR THOUGHT
22)Important statistics skit
23)SENSELESS VIOLENCE feat. Jenny Cassabian
24)PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT feat. JAMEY JASTA OF HATEBREED (NYHC MIX)
25)OUTRO

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
damn,thats weird

23)SENSELESS VIOLENCE feat. Jenny Cassabian
5)Pre-fix skit feat. Jenny Krenwinkle

why the 2 different names? isnt it the same chick?

jamey jasta's yellin ass ruined that hook on both version of that song

Feb 17, 2003
dope album! I got it on Tuesday & listened to it 4 times. Creative beats, insane lyrics, and never heard of colabos. Some of the most orginal music to come out in the past few months.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
DaytonFamily said:
Right when i got this cd i didnt even look at who was featured on the tracks, i just put it in and listened for about 5 hours straight
even if you did you probably wouldnt know who the hell they were besides the goons anyway,haha...at least i wouldnt of

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
THIS SHIT ROCKS LIKE CRACK fosho i luv this shit the only good rock/rap shit i heard cuz necro can flow with the best of em he shitted on that forgot about dre beat now he shittin on rock muzic versitility at its best dammm!!