NBA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Can be for sure but BOS +400 money line today

Seemed too good to pass up

*Only bet what I'm willing to lose though
The only sport I've ever bet on is college hoops. The NBA has way too much money riding on series being extended causing refs to sway games way too often. I don't trust that shit.

I tried to bet on MMA a couple of times with some small bets to test the waters and I lost money on terrible decisions that should have went the other way.

College hoops has always seemed the least worrisome when it came to losing money on fuckery.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Apparently the league is investigating a play where Rondo put his foot under Curry on purpose while Curry was shooting a jumper. I didn't even notice this during the game, happened right at the beginning.

Here's a clip of it, definitely looked like Rondo tried to throw his foot under Curry real quick, but wasn't fast enough. What a piece of shit.

Twitter

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Apparently the league is investigating a play where Rondo put his foot under Curry on purpose while Curry was shooting a jumper. I didn't even notice this during the game, happened right at the beginning.

Here's a clip of it, definitely looked like Rondo tried to throw his foot under Curry real quick, but wasn't fast enough. What a piece of shit.

Twitter
He also tried to trip draymond

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The only sport I've ever bet on is college hoops. The NBA has way too much money riding on series being extended causing refs to sway games way too often. I don't trust that shit.

I tried to bet on MMA a couple of times with some small bets to test the waters and I lost money on terrible decisions that should have went the other way.

College hoops has always seemed the least worrisome when it came to losing money on fuckery.
I hear you.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This is legitimately pathetic. They're blowing whistles on the Warriors on every single Pels possession when nothing is fucking happening lol

Pelicans are making a comeback with free throws lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I don't know if I can watch this shit anymore lol Curry with feet planted, gets fucking hammered. He gets called for the blocking foul.

Pelicans are playing rough as fuck on both ends of the floor because they know they won't get whistles. Meanwhile the Warriors aren't being allowed to play.

It's a fucking 18-3 free throw advantage for the Pelicans and it ain't even half time yet.

This shit is fake as fuck.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
First possession already a no call. AD hammered the fuck out of Dray from behind on that rebound, clear loose ball foul. No whistle.

Other end Klay gets called for a weak touch foul.

God damn man.