NBA RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Grim said:
speaking of Rappers and NBA players.....I might be a little off base with this but not sure....whats up with E-40 and Rasheed Wallace....I remember him saying something bout him at the start of that Hall Of Game album....whats that all about?
I worked at the Hyatt Regency in Sac (the NBA had a contract with the hotel so all away teams stayed there) the 1st game after Wallace's comments went public. E-40 and Co. showed up about 15 deep looking for Wallace's room number. Dumb concierge didn't know who they were talking about. By the time I got down there (I saw this on security cameras upstairs) E-40 and his entourage were being ushered out. Lucky for Wallace.

M-1 said:
i think Mike Finley looks just like Billy Ocean
Bwhahahaha! I've always said that.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
Deep Thought said:
I worked at the Hyatt Regency in Sac (the NBA had a contract with the hotel so all away teams stayed there) the 1st game after Wallace's comments went public. E-40 and Co. showed up about 15 deep looking for Wallace's room number. Dumb concierge didn't know who they were talking about. By the time I got down there (I saw this on security cameras upstairs) E-40 and his entourage were being ushered out. Lucky for Wallace.

Bwhahahaha! I've always said that.

what comments did Rasheed make? I never heard about them