NBA NAME: THE OKLAHOMA CITY _____ ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
The Oklahoma Laters.....

maybe the Oklahoma City Tornados............ after sayin it out loud it sounds like a WNBA name, but I don't think they will name it after something that kills and destroys..... the Miami hurricanes are lucky to have that name
that was my guess....

my next guess is thunders..........

Dec 3, 2005
i dont give a fuck what they call their team as long as they have a "shared history" its bullshit to me. fuck them, oklahoma as a whole, clay bennett, david stern, christine gregoire, our mayor, and every other politician who let my sonics roll out. bombers or stealers would be the best names as far as im concerned

Feb 22, 2006
its terrible but i honestly first though the bombers, but i think since oklahoma was set up as a forced indian reservation, i believe for the souix, maybe it could have some native american name to it

Jun 27, 2005
its terrible but i honestly first though the bombers, but i think since oklahoma was set up as a forced indian reservation, i believe for the souix, maybe it could have some native american name to it

LOL FUCK! They're playing on an "aaaaannnccciiiieeeeeennnnntttt iiiiinnnnnddddiiiiiaaaaaannnnn bbbbuuuurrrriiiiaaaalllll gggggrrrrrooooouuuuuunnnndddd!!!!!!"