NBA Free Agency Predictions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
What does this say about LeBron if he does go to Miami? That he wants to win so bad that he'll take the criticism if he loses (again)?

IF, and only IF he wins a Ring there...It would be overshadowed by the talent surrounding him. He needs to build his legacy, through him...not Miami-Wade County with Bosh

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
everybody needs another talent around em to win a title looke at kobe he had shaq and then was gonna bounce cause lakers had no one else to help him so jerry west gave em gasol for a bag of chips and a soda without gasol kobe wouldnt have won 2 more championships

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
What does this say about LeBron if he does go to Miami? That he wants to win so bad that he'll take the criticism if he loses (again)?

IF, and only IF he wins a Ring there...It would be overshadowed by the talent surrounding him. He needs to build his legacy, through him...not Miami-Wade County with Bosh
why??

maybe he doesn't care about winning rings and being THE guy on the team

maybe he just wants to win as many rings as possible, with whatever help he can get

the problem is people saying what Lebron needs to do... Lebron needs to do what's best and most important for himself

whether that's being loyal to his hometown, winning as many rings as he can, becoming a billionaire, becoming a global icon, building his own legacy... whatever... you guys aren't him, so how can you say what's most important?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
everybody needs another talent around em to win a title looke at kobe he had shaq and then was gonna bounce cause lakers had no one else to help him so jerry west gave em gasol for a bag of chips and a soda without gasol kobe wouldnt have won 2 more championships
exactly

Kobe never would have won shit without Shaq (in his prime) and Gasol

so why is Lebron expected to win with sub par players

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
why??

maybe he doesn't care about winning rings and being THE guy on the team

maybe he just wants to win as many rings as possible, with whatever help he can get

the problem is people saying what Lebron needs to do... Lebron needs to do what's best and most important for himself
idk if thats possible, i still think that...of course he wants to win, of course he wants to be THAT GUY who wins it. he coulnt do it clev...ok but if HE CANT do it in Miami then lol... they hype is bust

Feb 13, 2006
I hope Eric Spoelstra gets the same hate that Phil does for havin superstar players lol. The Heat are about to kill shit. No hate in my heart for LeBron.
Hahaha...I got love for my half Filipino coach but do you really think Pat Riley is going to let his former assistant coach a team that has a legitimate chance of becoming a dynasty? Once Miami gets there first 3 game losing streak Pat Riley will surely take over like he did with Stan Van Gundy.