NBA.COM FINAL POLLS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Fuck that poll and website, I know who I think is the best!! Why would I care what peoplin canada or where ever think!! I got my own opinion playa, just like u, so u think who u think right?? Ko-Me aint shit but a top 20 player who cant win without Shag!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
naw homeboy you said in some other thread,kobe was never gonna get the RECOGNITION of bieng better than jordan...of course you and alot of kobe haters aint gonna agree with the poll,BUT THE MAJORITY WILL...and that matters most when everything is all said and done...it is well known in the bulls era,, t the nba talent level was at a alltime low...most teams sucked in those days..thats why theres few known stars in the early 90's,like micheal jordan,barkley,ewing,rodman,hakeem compared to now vince carter,kobe,shaq,webber,bibby,t-mac,iverson,nash,vin baker, aint no way the bulls would of won all those championships,in this era with the like of the lakers,dallas,sacramento,nets,spurs,..thats why they never talk about the bulls as a great team,only mj as bieng a great player

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dogg have u lost it???? They always talk about the Bulls bein the greatest team!! What do u be watchin...National geographics!! The Bulls would woop any of the weak ass teams now!!! Without a doubt!!! And now u comparing Bibby, Nash, V. Baker who is super garbage to the likes of Jordan, Barkley, Ewing, Olajuwon??? U seriously need my book!!! Whats your addy?? I will overnight u the book "Basketball...u to can learn the game"! Haha!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I agree with wicked, teams were horrible back then. Bulls and Jazz, thats it. The bulls team was great, but i think the year of the lakers second ring would have beat them. Would be a good game though.

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Dogg u didnt get the statement mane!! It went right over your head!! And if u gonna qoute me, but the actual qoute up that I wrote!! Show me where I said those exact words!!! if u cant fuck u 2 for usin qoutes that didnt come out my mouth!!!
Its funny you guys were dpoing the same to me, now your crying... HAHAHHAHA. Man the first encounter i had with you, i said "maybe we can chop it up sometime" as in talk about sports without all the BS, and you said this was just a message board and you didnt want to, now your asking for my game, nothing went over my head.

KINGCZAR said:
I got hella folks that be on the siccness, and thats who i chop it up wit, none marks u faker fans!! And your impact is as big as a Faker win...meaning....none!!! GOT EM!!!!
I dont know about you havin hella folks, that might be going a little far!!! but as big as a laker win?? yea, 3 time champions, your right :) thats how big.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
WHO DID THE BULLS BEAT,NOBODY..THE LAKERS BEAT A GOOD NETS TEAM, BLAZER TEAM, SACRAMENTO TEAM, SPUR TEAM,76ER TEAM..AND A GOOD PACER TEAM..THE BULLS BEAT UTAH,VLADES LAKERS,AN AGING BLAZER TEAM...A WEAK NEW YORK TEAM ...AN AGING PISTON TEAM TO GET WERE THEY AT

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Ofcourse u Faker fans are gonna say that they are the best! But MJ and the Bulls would run rings around those faker teams!!! We can debate this allnight, but no one will ever know!! So now the teams the Bulls beat were weak, but the Fakers beat tight teams!! Thats some funny shit!! We defibitely on a diff. page homie!!! And nitro, i dont think u know who I know homie, so dont get it twisted playa!!! Thats how I learned about the siccness, was through folks on here!! And about learnin your game, I was bein sarcastic, but then again u dont seem to smart to get those type things!!! GOT EM!!!!

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Hey they do that kinda polls over here too but it's no surprise that the most people take hobe cause they are brainwashed by the media who are hyping up the fakers right now like they did it in the past with the bulls but the difference is the bulls deserved the media hype cause they were a great team maybe the best of all time.