NBA All Star Weekend 2011 in Los Angeles (Feb 18th-20th)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Most of you Haters will not like this... But we got all the starters except the Center position (which my most likely be filled by Duncan or Gasol). I'll be going to the Rookie/Soph more game on Friday and hopefully the game on Sunday (I'm still waiting for my tickets). Anyone else going? Discuss Players involved, who got snubbed?

Friday : Rookie Sophomore Game and Celebrity Game
Saturday : Slam Dunk Contest / 3 Point Shootout / Jam Session
Sunday : The 2011 NBA All Star Game

Mar 16, 2005
have fun. I found it was a much better time around town and at the "hot spots" than it was at the actual games. Went to niketown for a concert and new shoe release at midnight, hit the 16th street mall and a couple clubs, our "high end" shopping center, etc... Met lots of celebs and interacted with people I never thought I would.

Fav story was seeing biz markie at virgin record store. He was all by hoimeslef just shopping right next to me. Started chatting with him and we spoke for quite awhile. very nice guy. met marvin harrison, the mowry sisters, kobe, rip hamilton, floyd mayweather, big tigger...all kinds of celebs

Sep 29, 2003
so is the game in Denver then? Usually I don't give a shit about the skills competition, but I will be glued this time because of Griffin. The game should be relatively entertaining with the line-ups