Nazi Zombies (COD-WAW, Xbox360)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
haha @ playing that game forever to get to the other levels. Just buy em homie, that game never ends...and the gun accelerator (5000 points) on the newest level is SICK!!!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
holy shit you guys on this website really are a bunch of fucking fun-spoilers

you should have told him you need to survive 30 rounds and then let him carry on!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
we got to level 29 on der riese

the monkey bombs are a great help, i mean seriously i dont know what we would do without them

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
damn i suck then......cant get past level 11
see what you need to do is go down to the beach and get yourself some sand

pour the sand into your games console and load up call of duty world at war and then load up nazi zombies online

when you start der riese keep playing in the first area until level 5 and then start opening doors and get to where the power switch and random box are

activate the power switch

suddenly, a big bag of sand will appear in front of you

pour a small pile of sand into each of the teleporters and then activate them and link them to the mainframe one by one

once the pack a punch machine opens, go in and put the bag of sand into it

it will be upgraded into the sand blaster X2009

this gun is like the wunderwaffle except it fires sand beams instead of electric beams and the beams can connect to 50 zombies at a time and can travel great distances, it also has infinite ammo

use this gun and it will take you to level 30 and beyond

hope this helps