Naw for real though...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
Enough with the damn features on covers. It's so amateur.

For the people who do major artists covers for fun: major artists are professional, they don't need features on cover art.

For the people doing underground artists: nobody knows who the fuck the features are.

I'm just trying to have yall up your game, the features are played out, keep the features in the tracklisting...

May 5, 2002
lol, I see what your sayin tho. If its like a compilation its straight but if its just a solo or group album it ain't needed. Just clutters up the cover....

May 10, 2002
ever hear the phrase practice makes perfect? sorry but dont make peoples shit ur business worry about urself and your projects...u have a point but u came at it wrong and u should know

Aug 17, 2002
Its a form of marketing. Your statements really are not true about if your underground nobody knows who the features or any way? If I see some underground shit and it says features Brotha fucking Lynch Hung on the shit I am going to pick it up and look at it. Just like the Lil C.S. album. I only heard a couple songs and when I seen the features on the album I was like damn this shit looks dope as fuck. Its Marketing!

Sep 16, 2002
Leathaface said:
Its a form of marketing. Your statements really are not true about if your underground nobody knows who the features or any way? If I see some underground shit and it says features Brotha fucking Lynch Hung on the shit I am going to pick it up and look at it. Just like the Lil C.S. album. I only heard a couple songs and when I seen the features on the album I was like damn this shit looks dope as fuck. Its Marketing!

May 13, 2002
It's a form of marketing for artists that can't hold their own.

Features should stay in ads and tracklisting if you have any sort of merit...