NAUGHTY BEAR "CHECK THIS SHIT OUT"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
I seen this at the store, heard it got some shitty reviews. Whats the scoop?

Edit. Just seen the trailer. Lol, that looks sick! Looks like they wanted to do a serial killer game and figured teddy bears inocent enough. I could see this as a cult classic hit

May 5, 2002
LOLOLOLOL.... I DONT REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT.... I ONLY WATCHED THE TRAILER. IT DOES LOOK SICK THOUGH. I MIGHT HAVE TO SNATCH IT WHEN THE PRICE GOES DOWN TO 10-20 BUCKS. WHAT KIND OF GAMES ARE THEY MAKING THESE DAYS? THE GAME COMPANYS ARE RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS. LOLOLOLOL.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i have it for 360.....its fuckin psycho...no blood no obsessive gore just extreme brutality

its odd cause they way it plays its really marketed more for a child...simple objectives, fun and sweet dialogue ....basically telling kids...if someone is mean to you or doesnt invite you somewhere to go full blown and kill them...you can sabotage the bears getaway cars/boats so they cant escape...you have hella weapons to pick from...my favorite was the ax or the machete how the bear sticks it the gut and then twists ...i realize that they are stuffed animals but having some blood would have made this game epic....this is one of those games that is totally marketed and made for kids yet shouldnt be played by kids...and if you ever play it you'll know what im saying and why im saying it...i dont think kids should play MW2 either....fuckin brats at 10 years old cussin like sailors

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
a great but terribly executed idea

i was disappointed when i read the reviews because i was hoping it would be a good game, but in this case it would be wise to do as MTT says and save your money or spend it on something else