National LOI Signing Day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
who cares what you get in these LOI rankings, all it is, is some shit for the programs to puff out their chest a lil more for the moment.

some of these recruits will go bust in the next year or two, and then these rankings wont mean shit.

examples are a plenty. i'd like to see scout.com or rivals or even ESPN, in the players sophmore or junior years do a revised team ranking system of these schools.

im sure a lot of schools that were ranking top 10 in 2008 recruiting, if they revised and did a looking back ranking for this upcoming college season, i doubt they would be in the top 10.

Apr 5, 2003
no one will go to sdsu until they get that program back together which i think they will with hoke,borges and long coaching. sdsu got those 5 players from o-side...we also had a chance at qb tyler bray who de committed from sdsu to go to tennessee. i do believe tho we found a gem in ezell ruffin from wilson in long beach

Thats whats up! Our running game could use an explosive back like him. I hope he can make an immediate impact.

May 9, 2002
who cares what you get in these LOI rankings, all it is, is some shit for the programs to puff out their chest a lil more for the moment.

some of these recruits will go bust in the next year or two, and then these rankings wont mean shit.

examples are a plenty. i'd like to see scout.com or rivals or even ESPN, in the players sophmore or junior years do a revised team ranking system of these schools.

im sure a lot of schools that were ranking top 10 in 2008 recruiting, if they revised and did a looking back ranking for this upcoming college season, i doubt they would be in the top 10.
Who let Captain Obvious in the building?

When you go 5-7, miss a bowl, and get a top 20 recruiting class...its kind of a big deal regardless of all that noise. Did I mention the Huskies went 0 and fuckin 12 in 2008?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
yeah lol, i like KU and was happy to see them do really well a few years back, but there always gonna be known as a big time basketball school. and thats always gonna overshadow the football program
coming from what we was in the 90s...honestly as long as we compete for big 12 north title im all good... its nice to actually tolerate the football

Mar 17, 2006
coming from what we was in the 90s...honestly as long as we compete for big 12 north title im all good... its nice to actually tolerate the football
with Nebraska lookin like there comin back, its gonna be more tough. and what happened to CU???? fuck they fell off hard. i forget there even in the BIG12 lol