***"NATAS" APPRECIATION THREAD***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Natas is by far my favorite rap group of all time cuz they were way ahead of their time outta all the other rap groups thats why theyre called A Nation Ahead Of Time & Space!!!
Theyre so fuckin awesome!!! All their albums are classics!!! I love them!! Esham & Natas inspired me & changed my life forever......

R1Z

Sicc OG
Jul 25, 2009
www.myspace.com
Natas is by far my favorite rap group of all time cuz they were way ahead of their time outta all the other rap groups thats why theyre called A Nation Ahead Of Time & Space!!!
Theyre so fuckin awesome!!! All their albums are classics!!! I love them!! Esham & Natas inspired me & changed my life forever......
DAMN STRAIGHT

Dec 25, 2003
NATAS ROCKS PEOPLES!!!!!! Much love to all the devoted fans (suicidalists) who supported them, bought all the their shit, & been ridin & down since day one......
Since theyre now done as a group (well I dunno if its fully confirmed yet), we should continue to keep their names, music, & legacy alive by recruiting people who never heard their music so they can hopefully get into them & eventually become downass suicidalists & ride wit the rest of us since day one...... They also need more latino fans btw since I feel like Im the only mexican here in San Diego who is a devoted die-hard fan & I own all of their shit everything from all the cds to t-shirts Ive customized I even have the Natas logo tatted on my back now thats REEL LIFE!!!!!!

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
theyll put out another CD when mastamind realizes that no one cares about his new solo venture and esham gets bored

Dec 19, 2006
NATAS IS MY #1 FAV. GROUP ALONG WITH DOOMSDAY PROD. AND THE DAYTON FAMILY.HOPEFULLY THEY CAN PUT OUT ANOTHER CD INVOLVING ALL OF THEM.AS FOR MASTAMIND,I THINK HE HAS BEEN GOIN HARDER EVER SINCE THEY HAD THEIR SPLIT YEARS AGO,HIS MUSIC HAS GOTTEN DOPER.