Nas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I'm sittin at the house earlier today watchin BET. Nas was on there playin his top 25 videos. He was playin the shit!! He played Musical Youth "Pass the Dutchie", he played some MC Shan, some Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap. I was bumpin that shit today, me and cuz have the same taste in music..Just thought I'd put that out there just in case anyone else was diggin that.

Apr 25, 2002
yea. is it weird or coincidental that a lot of musicians we consider good (2pac, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dog, Nickatina, San Quinn, Dre Dog, Nas, etc.) all KNOW THEIR SHIT and have good taste??? Just an observation I found.

Apr 25, 2002
@ BLIGHT

It was "Road to the Riches" I aint heard that shit in awhile, it made me smile that Nas gave it up to G Rap, one of the original "gangsta" rappers

Blight, I dont think I met you at the Q, you was sposed to hit my pager when you touched down in san Jo

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I was on the ground the whole time! It was a bus, lol.

Ill be out again. I really got too fucked up at the q. to go around and talk and meet people after a while, so i watched the freestyle thing for a long time.

ROAD TO RICHES... every morning at work, the dishwasher playes the cd. Its a good one, too bad not many people are on G Rap anymore.