NAS NEWS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
G-MUSIC.NET
Nas announced on Monday that he'll be releasing a new album, called God's Son, on November 19. While the album's final tracks have not been selected, the former Nas has been recording with Large Professor (one of the trackmasters who worked on his debut album, Illmatic), as well as Alchemist and Murder Inc.'s Irv Gotti.
However, when it comes to last week's pay-per-view challenge issued by rival Jay-Z on New York's radio waves, Nas had a far more direct response: "Pay-per-view is for wrestlers and boxers. I make records. If Jay-Z wants to battle, he should drop his album the same day I do and let the people decide." As of last week, Jay's The Blueprint 2: The Gift and the Curse was scheduled for release on November 5, two weeks before Nas' LP is set to drop.
Source: DEEZ NUTS

M

mr2productionz

naw....jay z was on the radio in new york and he said him and nas should freestyle battle on payperview. each one would put up a million dollaz for charity.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
in all honesty I think that if they dropped on the same day...Jay-Z would sell more...I like both of em, I think Nas' shit has a bit more street appeal, but if you listen to Jay-Z for his stuff that isn't on the radio, he comes pretty tight to me