NAs beef w/ TUPAC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I believe they probly did squash the beef. I think the webmaster is just trying to stir it up. Nas rapped as early as "I Am" that Pac "had words" but "kept it brotherly" in New York.

The webmaster also makes a poor connection to squashing the beef. I've never heard of two people talking about "squahing a beef" and deciding to do it somewhere 2,500 miles away at a later time. I also have never heard that the two of them fought. It sounds to me like the webmaster is trying to make a big deal out of a very small meeting.

The bottom line is, that column was wrote to tear away at Nas's reputation. He trys to say Nas would have done "Bitch shit" by turning his back on Mobb Deep, when at the same time we know Pac turned his back on 5150 and other artists he worked with early in the bay. The bottom line, is that shit happens. As artists, people seperate from groups when they head in a different artistic direction. That's the bottom line.

Anyways, I find Nas's word to be quite reliable and I think that it was possible that the beef was squashed.

S

SHOHEI BABA

i don't think it was ever squashed because fatal said in his interview that nas is a big time bitch - i believe fatal said he approached nas and he bitched up ... i believe fatal because at the time of the interview, nas was at the bottom of his career (nastradamus) and he had no reason to lie

May 3, 2002
If you listen to their music, Tupac and Nas love ghetto brothers and sisters and they seem wise enough to have made peace.
I wouldn't doubt it if their egos clashed at one time, but I'm sure it wouldn't have been something infinite.