Nas “Nigger” Album Cover + Tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
nas officially fell off and can never come back when he signed to jay-z's label i think

that like officially solidified jay-z as the better rapper, and i dislike jayz. that cancelled out anything nas said in ether and made him look like a fucking loser

i dont care if nas has lyrics sent from jesus himself back from the future and shit hes a fag and im not going to buy this album from somebody who would fall off smoking too much weed and drinking too much and then make an album with a title such as this jsut to get publicity and try to put some of that wasted money back in your pocket

nas needs to just fall off and be content with being on i love the 90s rap edition or something on vh1. hes not intelligent enough tobring up these kind of subjects to a main stream level, and mainstream isnt ready to deal with htis right now anyway. hes just setting everything back in my opinion.

haha nas what a fucking loser i cant believe i used to listen to that 14 yr old boy looking stoned idiot, always on some philosophical bullshit he cant even understand

Jun 15, 2005
wow, you have a lot of feelings on this matter. I think you've swayed everyone in this thread to think the same as you, because of how much sense you make.

BTW, the fact that they both "made up" and basically kissed each other's asses on MTV negates your first two paragraphs.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
wow, you have a lot of feelings on this matter. I think you've swayed everyone in this thread to think the same as you, because of how much sense you make.

BTW, the fact that they both "made up" and basically kissed each other's asses on MTV negates your first two paragraphs.
haha
sigged

Aug 24, 2003
yeah thats exactly what iwas talking about nas looked like a fucking loser doing that shit effectively negating anything he ever said that was tight and was exposed by jayz permanently

jayz didnt lose anything by that he gained a bunch

thatd be exactly like ja rule and 50 cent making up and 50 cent signing to ja rules label, if 50 cent smoked all his money up living like a recluse and shit nas probably smokin that white shit

Jun 9, 2007
LOL@people either being pissed off at it or saying they gonna buy 4 copies... lmfao@yall

I'll download the shit.... in the end it's gonna be just -another album-, nobody's gonna remember the shit 5 years from now...

Feb 8, 2003
5. The Fear Of A Black Man’s Dick

Thats a real song I kinow peoples that heard it and they said its about White Girls wanting to fuck with only Black men. and taht every other race fears that.

Alos its too early to kneo if this album will sell or not bc no single is leaked yet. But It will def get Nas a big azz buzz (in a negative/controversal way ofcoarse)

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
subject to change, im sure

1. Intro
2. Black Legends
3. Rest In Peace
4. You A Nigger Too
5. The Fear Of A Black Man’s Dick

6. I’m Blessed
7. The Truth
8. Realise
9. Just Memories
10. This Way (featuring Jay-Z)
11. Kisses & Hugs (featuring Kelis)
12. Based On A True Story (featuring The Game)
13. Take A While
14. Nigger
15. Publicity (bonus track)
lol when i 1st read this, i was like its gotta be fake, like that dave chappelle skit, but wow, hes actually really going with it...