Name The Best Club/Parties In The World ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2010
... or ya city ... ;D

whussup yall ?!

I was wondering - since I haven't been to any crazy clubs or parties lately can anyone of yall give some tips ... Location doesn't matter ... I just wanna get some Ideas ... so let me know what hot spots you know and lemme know the best parties you ever been to ... KEEP GRINDIN :cool:

Oct 2, 2010
Berghain in Berlin. Best club in the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berghain
Yeah Berghain is definatly one of my favorites - though it had better times ... It's kinda like with the felix - since everyone and everyones mother knows that it's a hot spot - everyone and everyones mother goes there and see's if they can see paris hilton ;D ... but still it's a cool club ...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
It's crazy. Right out in the mediterranean. Most clubs don't even open till 2, and go on to the morning. I was in Space with DJ Tiesto and Danny Tenaglia. Everyone was rollin or doing some kind of drug. Foam everywhere. One of the clubs was ten floors, held like 10,000 people, and was one of the biggest night clubs in the world. The roof is open and is right next to the airport, and it was positioned so all the airplanes would fly overtop of the club. Then the lights would all shine up in the air and everyone would start cheering. When you flew in at night you could see the people clubbing below you. Then you just walk outside and buy a joint off of a guy and then take a dip in the mediterranean.

Oct 2, 2010
You're selling your beats for $5, yet money isn't an issue when you party in different countries? lol
what makes you think I live of off beat sales ? ;) ... hell naw ... :eyecross:

The ones I really do make for serious stuff go straight to the a&r's or artists, publishers ... whatever ... seriously no big budget artist would buy a beat that's been used 67 times online before ... And to really sell these days making beats, I mean starting up a beat business - You'd have to start making ''beats'' which where actually labeled techno a few years ago and sell em to artists who make stupid non-sense tracks to it - In worst cases they will even put autotune on top ... No ... :)