"Name That Tune" Super Thread!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2006
It's hella laid back, but NOT "not my job." It's got low strings that are the main melody of the song. his flow is hella relaxed and in one of the first lines he says "caddys, benzes."

Also what mac dre song: "let the 15s knock and im fuckin em up"

Jan 30, 2006
any one know which messy marv song this is the chorus goes something like bling blinging showing my d's off holla bitch get off/about my money bitch please holla bitch get off/young hog nigga fo sheezy holla bitch get off????

May 11, 2002
I'm not sure if it's a bay song or not, but everytime I hear this song they never say who it was by after it's done.
It's a hip hop song that has a female vocalist during the chorus singing "be easy" if anyone knows which song that is hollar.

Mar 17, 2003
theres this song with a piano beat i think it was on one of the dj rob fernandes or dj mark 7 mixes from here...... i was thinkin its n2deep or jay tee or somethin the hook got a girl singin on it somethin like "this is the way we stay on the northside of the bay" or "the way we stay on the northside of the bay" somethin like that

does anyone know what song im talkin bout

Oct 21, 2006
It's hella laid back, but NOT "not my job." It's got low strings that are the main melody of the song. his flow is hella relaxed and in one of the first lines he says "caddys, benzes."

And some new song that's been on the radio, and they say Zion I in the beginning. it's not Hit Em Up or Roll On Out

Jan 30, 2006
^^maybe its this is a song for the first song u talking about

anybody know which messy marv song this is the chorus goes something like bling blinging showing my d's off holla bitch get off/about my money bitch please holla bitch get off/young hog nigga fo sheezy holla bitch get off????

Dec 7, 2005
Two Songs In Question

1st .. not bay .. but anyone heard a bone thugs song way back in the day where they rap faster than any rap on any of their albums. This song was for sure not on any of their albums including the real early ones. It was on a mixtape and it was almost like they were racing each other .. they blew twista or anyone out the water on speed..fastest shit I ever heard. you would remember this song if you heard it because of the warp speed they rapped .. I had it on a yellow memorex tape and the tape got ate but never knew where it originated or came from .. anyone yadidimean?

Also, easy question but I don't know the answer ... Mistah Fab - "Helmet on My Head, chin strap on huh, cuz nigga I go dumb . ..ddd d ddd dumb." what album is this song on cuz tha shit is a slap and I wanna throw it on tha pod...

Thanks.:siccness:

Feb 15, 2006
ThIzzeLLeJuNiOr said:
1st .. not bay .. but anyone heard a bone thugs song way back in the day where they rap faster than any rap on any of their albums. This song was for sure not on any of their albums including the real early ones. It was on a mixtape and it was almost like they were racing each other .. they blew twista or anyone out the water on speed..fastest shit I ever heard. you would remember this song if you heard it because of the warp speed they rapped .. I had it on a yellow memorex tape and the tape got ate but never knew where it originated or came from .. anyone yadidimean?

Also, easy question but I don't know the answer ... Mistah Fab - "Helmet on My Head, chin strap on huh, cuz nigga I go dumb . ..ddd d ddd dumb." what album is this song on cuz tha shit is a slap and I wanna throw it on tha pod...

Thanks.:siccness:
its not a Fab song. Its a pillionaires song. dont know what cd its off of. i think it mite be on the 'paid in full mixtape'. i think its on sicctunes. so start postin and maybe one day ull be able to download it for free.

Oct 21, 2006
aboutmydolla$ said:
^^maybe its this is a song for the first song u talking about
YEAHHHH it's There Is A Song For You THX BRUH

And some new song that's been on the radio, and they say Zion I in the beginning. it's not Hit Em Up or Roll On Out
ZION I.. STAND UP.. and then the song changes. I just heard it yesterday and found out what it was, but I forgot. it's some club song sorta

Mar 25, 2005
ANYONE KNOW THIS JAM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITS 2 GUYS RAPPIN IN THE SONG 1 CALLS THE OTHER TELLS HIM THE SHITS GETTING THICK AND HES BUY HIS LONELY.THEN HIS HOMIE TELLS HIM DONT TRIP HES ON HIS WAY THEN THE OTHER GUY RAPS ABOUT THE 380 UNDER HIS SEAT AND HOW HE ROLLS UP ON THE DUDES WALKING UP TO HIS PARTNERS HOUSE I HAD IT BEFORE BUT DONT KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED SOUND FAMILAR ANYONE